For Year: 7-11
Cash Money: -6000
I'm not feeling very well today after trying to milk the last of my late nights on the town with The Irish Assassin before he raids Homer. In fact, I almost forgot to do this due to a headache and more Sarahmania distractions on NBC tonight. Part of me doesn't want to see this. Will she embarrass the state on Alaska Day? My predictions for the show are as follows:
1. She will play Tina Fey on 30Rock with the Baldwin.
2. There will be a skit based on Mean Girls with a Hilary impersonator. If Farley was still alive he could come in and be a drag version of Cheney.
3. She'll wear red.
4. Obama will make a surprise appearance and the entire country will go OH SCHMITT!
1. She will play Tina Fey on 30Rock with the Baldwin.
2. There will be a skit based on Mean Girls with a Hilary impersonator. If Farley was still alive he could come in and be a drag version of Cheney.
3. She'll wear red.
4. Obama will make a surprise appearance and the entire country will go OH SCHMITT!
Detroit @ Houston -9.5
Ole...Oly...Olay....I don't know. If two Roy Williams are better than one than one Roy Williams is better than none and one Mario Williams will have anything he wants on Sunday.
Nick's Pick: TEXANS
Seattle @ Tampa Bay -10.5
That ain't right. There is a Ted Stevens/Bucs TE joke somewhere but my mind isn't working fast enough right now to piece it together.
Nick's Pick: SEAHAWKS
Minnesota @ Chicago -3
I'd love to see Al Franken come back do his Stewart Smalley bit with Palin tonight but I'd rather win three games for once and redeem my good name in this town.
Nick's Pick: BEARS