Well that sucked although I'm glad Matt Damon is also hurting tonight in his hot tub with Maxim covergirls. Good day to live in St. Petersburg I guess. I wonder how many people had tickets to the ALCS and the Buccanneers game. I don't wonder that hard.
I had about the same level of hope as I did the week before for Seattle. With the Eagles in a bye week I was also forced to use the Seahawks DEF for my fantasy squad so that would keep my interest higher than a Jeff Garcia jump pass. I bet Seneca made him the Tampa QB feel Shaq-sized. When Mora takes over (first time I've used these words) I hope the Wallace Experient is terminated and he starts returning punts and subbing in the slot and we end this QB dream. We have to consider getting the Next Matt soon, too.
UPDATE: October 21st: WTF x 1000. I'm sick of the left leaning media saying Holmgren is going to coach the 49ers next year. BULLSCHMITT! He's taking the year off as he promised his wife but the thought just kills me. Quit spreading this garbage, please. I'd rather have Vick join the blue-n-green than Big Mike take the wheel in San Fran where he is building a home. His retirement house for crying out loud. Hopefully the same press than is saying all this will lure him to the booth or better yet the studio to kick hater Cris Collinsworthless to the curb. I forgot to mention how that sucked as bad as Seattle passing game. Madden hasn't missed a call in 400 plus games until Sunday night and they get that f-tard to replace him. Hell, have Holmgren replace Madden next time, even if he's coaching at the same time. With sideline reporter (impeached governor) Sarah Palin in those amazing F-word Me black boots she wore on SNL. Double nutter.
I had about the same level of hope as I did the week before for Seattle. With the Eagles in a bye week I was also forced to use the Seahawks DEF for my fantasy squad so that would keep my interest higher than a Jeff Garcia jump pass. I bet Seneca made him the Tampa QB feel Shaq-sized. When Mora takes over (first time I've used these words) I hope the Wallace Experient is terminated and he starts returning punts and subbing in the slot and we end this QB dream. We have to consider getting the Next Matt soon, too.
UPDATE: October 21st: WTF x 1000. I'm sick of the left leaning media saying Holmgren is going to coach the 49ers next year. BULLSCHMITT! He's taking the year off as he promised his wife but the thought just kills me. Quit spreading this garbage, please. I'd rather have Vick join the blue-n-green than Big Mike take the wheel in San Fran where he is building a home. His retirement house for crying out loud. Hopefully the same press than is saying all this will lure him to the booth or better yet the studio to kick hater Cris Collinsworthless to the curb. I forgot to mention how that sucked as bad as Seattle passing game. Madden hasn't missed a call in 400 plus games until Sunday night and they get that f-tard to replace him. Hell, have Holmgren replace Madden next time, even if he's coaching at the same time. With sideline reporter (impeached governor) Sarah Palin in those amazing F-word Me black boots she wore on SNL. Double nutter.