Where do guys go in Kodiak for a haircut
since I haven't had one since 1993?
since I haven't had one since 1993?
(Nick Sandin: Celebrating 15 Years of
Looking Like A Six-Foot Penis)
Why is public radio considered so left-wing?
(Try bor-wing)
Who went to Liquor Store Larry's funeral today?
Remember when gas was only $4.14 (and 9/10th) a gallon?
Who are the most influential people in Kodiak?
With no Road's End, no Winery, and
high gas prices, why go to Chiniak?
What happened to Unplugged?
Would you still buy a PT Cruiser?
Where did Danielle and Brian go?
Why won't Hillary give the f-word up?
(Bill knows she won't give it up)
How long will the drive-thru line be
at Taco Bell be the first day?
When does "its been a while" turn into a drought? In bed.
How many permit holders from 1989
have trouble sleeping Sunday nights?
Who the hell is this "Art Vandelay"?
(And I don't mean from Seinfeld)
Will I ever be able to do this
without a password again?
Will Andy Rooney die before he quits?
Is the shootout is soccer the worst way
to end a game in all of sports?
(and hockey too)
Looking Like A Six-Foot Penis)
Why is public radio considered so left-wing?
(Try bor-wing)
Who went to Liquor Store Larry's funeral today?
Remember when gas was only $4.14 (and 9/10th) a gallon?
Who are the most influential people in Kodiak?
With no Road's End, no Winery, and
high gas prices, why go to Chiniak?
What happened to Unplugged?
Would you still buy a PT Cruiser?
Where did Danielle and Brian go?
Why won't Hillary give the f-word up?
(Bill knows she won't give it up)
How long will the drive-thru line be
at Taco Bell be the first day?
When does "its been a while" turn into a drought? In bed.
How many permit holders from 1989
have trouble sleeping Sunday nights?
Who the hell is this "Art Vandelay"?
(And I don't mean from Seinfeld)
Will I ever be able to do this
without a password again?
Will Andy Rooney die before he quits?
Is the shootout is soccer the worst way
to end a game in all of sports?
(and hockey too)