I'd rather have sex all the time than leave the house."

! The scooter is still getting me only nine miles on a full overnight charge. That still gets me to work and back twice on a "fill-up". Today was my first rain gear ride and it wasn't bad. Grundens keep the wind out. Since May 4th I have only put 70 miles on my car and it is around 11/16 of a tank on the needle. Maybe I should top it off before it goes over $4.50 a gallon.
! Had I not bought the scooter I would have been tempted by the folding Strida bike I've had my eyes on for a while. I still want that chopper at 58 D. Norte, too. Don't call me Elkay.
! Had I not bought the scooter I would have been tempted by the folding Strida bike I've had my eyes on for a while. I still want that chopper at 58 D. Norte, too. Don't call me Elkay.

! There is now a blog supporting Mechele Linehan (PDF file) as she appeals her 99 year sentence for murder. FREE ME t-shirts for sale there with six different colors, all tacky. Maybe she should sell her Heisman Trophy, too.
! Remember FedAlaska Credit Union? Me do. I have been down wit' CU-1 for 22 years and they are offering 4.95% financing on auto loans for "green" (PFD file) cars. Every car on the list averages better than 25 mpg. Doesn't seem that great to me, I'd at least set the mark at 28 if not 30 mpg but that would bump out a lot of vehicles. Not one Subaru made the list.
! There is a new version coming out of the Flip video camera 40% smaller than mine called a Flip Mino. $180. The camera has been great for taking to the bars although I use it for stills and much as motion picture. The problem I'm having is my VAIO is almost five years old and beginning to slow down when I try doing things with the camcorder. 2009 might be time for a new PC or dare I cross over to an........
! It is official, I will be leaving for Naknek on the 29th for two weeks to write Tender Moments II. sandinyerface will probably be off-line during that time unless someone gives me a laptop.
! I'm considering a JOCK OF THE ROCK Two Year Anniversary Party the day before I go at Anthony's Bar and No Grill. Not sure what this will involve yet but this does mean I have backed off my plans to leave the show.
! I probably can't call it the Alderwood Penthouse until this is ordered. I'm taking donations for it.
! This week's web special to Anchorage on Era is $209.00 RT. Special. I quit looking when they hit $169 and wouldn't come down but maybe I should have gone to Anchorage after all. Once again, this is probably the sad future for us here. Depressing.
! My niece took her first steps very recently but why is this such a big deal? I think if she waited seven years it would be a more joyous event. I'm a jerk.
! These are the last Alaska-themed tats I'm posting as the ADN gallery has rose over 157 submissions. Submission is a great word.

! Remember FedAlaska Credit Union? Me do. I have been down wit' CU-1 for 22 years and they are offering 4.95% financing on auto loans for "green" (PFD file) cars. Every car on the list averages better than 25 mpg. Doesn't seem that great to me, I'd at least set the mark at 28 if not 30 mpg but that would bump out a lot of vehicles. Not one Subaru made the list.
! There is a new version coming out of the Flip video camera 40% smaller than mine called a Flip Mino. $180. The camera has been great for taking to the bars although I use it for stills and much as motion picture. The problem I'm having is my VAIO is almost five years old and beginning to slow down when I try doing things with the camcorder. 2009 might be time for a new PC or dare I cross over to an........
! It is official, I will be leaving for Naknek on the 29th for two weeks to write Tender Moments II. sandinyerface will probably be off-line during that time unless someone gives me a laptop.
! I'm considering a JOCK OF THE ROCK Two Year Anniversary Party the day before I go at Anthony's Bar and No Grill. Not sure what this will involve yet but this does mean I have backed off my plans to leave the show.
! I probably can't call it the Alderwood Penthouse until this is ordered. I'm taking donations for it.
! This week's web special to Anchorage on Era is $209.00 RT. Special. I quit looking when they hit $169 and wouldn't come down but maybe I should have gone to Anchorage after all. Once again, this is probably the sad future for us here. Depressing.
! My niece took her first steps very recently but why is this such a big deal? I think if she waited seven years it would be a more joyous event. I'm a jerk.
! These are the last Alaska-themed tats I'm posting as the ADN gallery has rose over 157 submissions. Submission is a great word.

Sled Dog/CK-1
Alaska/Sea Woofs
Walrus/Walrus
Alaska/Sea Woofs! And here are my last urinal pics. Both are singles with similar designs set in worlds apart.

This one above is from the Chartroom where the only thing they overlook is Sutliff's roof. Clean, good barrier depth between the sink and the hole, I give my approval. Below is the infamous B&B urinal where I partied on Saturday night with The Coroner. I love the green paint they used in there but they covered up some GREAT material and messages to those who where lost at sea or to the Kodiak underworld. Of course some have picked right back up with the Sharpies to bring back the charm of the bar. I kid you not I want to steal that mermaid poster on the north wall of the bar.

This one above is from the Chartroom where the only thing they overlook is Sutliff's roof. Clean, good barrier depth between the sink and the hole, I give my approval. Below is the infamous B&B urinal where I partied on Saturday night with The Coroner. I love the green paint they used in there but they covered up some GREAT material and messages to those who where lost at sea or to the Kodiak underworld. Of course some have picked right back up with the Sharpies to bring back the charm of the bar. I kid you not I want to steal that mermaid poster on the north wall of the bar.
