1.25.2008

Quickie Orpheum Update: Enchanted


My time is limited so I will make this short. While St. Ishmael takes on Charlie Wilson I get a Disney movie. Once again, The -Job-I-Can't-Talk-About has sent me to see a children's movie that lacks the bloodshed and softcore hump scenes this site is dedicated to. WARNING: This is a musical. The good news is this flick could probably get you some action, a date movie as they call them. But I'm not sure what a date is. Something to do with prunes I think. Speaking of prunes, the red head princess, Amy Adams, is also yummie. They have a lot of shots of her bare shouldered and after a while it gets the blood moving. Thanks Timewarnerdisneyespnexxoncorp! Enchanted also stars one of the doctors from Grey's Anatomy so yer GF/wife/victim will be moist in 30 seconds, 45 tops. I liked The Lady of Rage's (think Dr. Dre/Afro Puffs) cameo as a bus driver. The ending was disappointed when the wicked witch turns into Bill Belichick and the princess gets knocked up by a guy is a glass walking boot. They should have ended it when Richard Gere kissed the chipmunk, it didn't turn into a human, and he was totally fine with that. The highlight was a special effect at the very end of the movie that turned scenes itno a pop-up book, very clever. Let's see you do that, Chris L. The librarian just kicked me out, I need to get internet back at the Alderwood Penthouse.

Blog Archive