1.21.2008

Quickie: Dirty Dems Done Dirt Cheap

I got an e-mail today with this photo and the following wriiten below it:

"Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.
Barack Hussein Obama's photo (that's his real name)......the article said he REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HAND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????"

This is what the next half a year is going to be. Great. Who the f-word is is Ruth Harkin? Where is Edwards? Where is this "article"? Why are none of them facing the flag if they are actually saying the pledge? I'm guessing the lobbyists who fund the Clinton campaign. Who are they pledging allegiance with? Did Obama choose his middle name when he was born or did Rumsfeld appoint it to him in the early 80's? I hope people quit FWDing this crap around and playing the same game as these idiots. Let them do their own dirty work, don't get sucked in.

Blog Archive