12.20.2007

Seahawks Pro Bowl Players 2007 Season

The Pro Bowl selections were announced and of course there were a flock of Seahawks (extend arms, flap) chosen to fly to Hawaii for the NFC. Left Tackle (why are they called Tackles when they block?) Walter Jones was voted in for his 124th Pro Bowl, surpassing Ted Stevens and Strom Thurmond. #71 is no doubt Seattle's second HOFer. John Madden would dip him in apple sauce and lick him all over if he had the chance.

Matt Hasselbeck is once again backing up Brett (after 19 seasons I still forget, one T or two) Favre along with Jessica Simpson's BIATCH. Joey Harrington did not make the roster.

Steve Hutch....opps.


On defense, current NFL sack leader Patrick Kerney (13.5) gets lei-ed in his first season with Seattle. Bet he's glad he left Atlanta. I am. Woof.

Ken Hamlin...opps.


Lofa "Will Tattoo You" Tatapu makes it again. Durant should wear #51 and make it a hat trick.


Next to him for an extra week is Julian Peterson. And I'm not even done because the Seahawks have a FOURTH STARTER on defense in the Pro Bowl.

Marcus Trufant. Yes. The local dude outta Tacoma and Coug Country. I have to eat my words from earlier this season that he was maybe our weakest link on defense last year and maybe he shouldn't be starting in O Seven. Oh my. Of all the Pro Bowlers he is the one I'm proudest of so congratulations to him and remember, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUF!

Not making the trip again is me. Making it to a Pro Bowl is still high on my Thing To Do Before I Die list but 2008 isn't the year. I will now click Publish Post and see how this looks.

GO SEAHAWKS!




Blog Archive