
I found this (and PC found this) in the Seattle Times recently. It is a protest of the cash side of XXXmas, not Klan-a-Claus. I think nailing Mr. Spock to the cross would be more original but nobody would get it except Bones, St. Ishmael and Wolfmother.
As someone with as much faith as a 2007 Raiders fan, today isn't a big deal to me. It still surprises me in a country with a separation between church and state that everyone gets the 25th of December off but even the most hardcore atheist probably won't pass up an opportunity for a paid day off so I figure that's why there isn't ever a fuss. Believe me, I'm not complaining.
And Eve kicked arse. I got to finally see the first half of a Monday Night Football game yesterday and got so merry I rang the bell at Tony's for the first time in the recorded history of western civilization. I even had "midnight mass" at The Bee with half the Russian cod fleet tied up on D float and walked home in a blizzard laughing all the way.
I think I'm more thankful on JCBD than actual Thanksgiving for the life I get to live in a technologically advanced society. Hecks, I'm thankful for the basics like heating oil and hot running water and Twix bars and Crown and Sea Gals and so on and so forth.
Stop by for a grape Jell-o shot if you are in the hood. Peace out, mudderphutters!
As someone with as much faith as a 2007 Raiders fan, today isn't a big deal to me. It still surprises me in a country with a separation between church and state that everyone gets the 25th of December off but even the most hardcore atheist probably won't pass up an opportunity for a paid day off so I figure that's why there isn't ever a fuss. Believe me, I'm not complaining.
And Eve kicked arse. I got to finally see the first half of a Monday Night Football game yesterday and got so merry I rang the bell at Tony's for the first time in the recorded history of western civilization. I even had "midnight mass" at The Bee with half the Russian cod fleet tied up on D float and walked home in a blizzard laughing all the way.
I think I'm more thankful on JCBD than actual Thanksgiving for the life I get to live in a technologically advanced society. Hecks, I'm thankful for the basics like heating oil and hot running water and Twix bars and Crown and Sea Gals and so on and so forth.
Stop by for a grape Jell-o shot if you are in the hood. Peace out, mudderphutters!