10.05.2010

Get Some, Wasilla!



CNN (shaking head) is all up on Levi Johnston's bozak still as they "reported" on the new music video he appears in. It hasn't been released but the fan version of with the same song above is better (the spank bank is now open for business) because you don't see any Valley Trash in it.

But I kid. Good for him. Seriously. Making out with hot pop stars (she's named after a razor = awesome) beats the moose turd out of sitting in a skiff on the Nush for six weeks. Right, Track? In fact, this is what I should be doing. Exploiting my looks and schmitt. Move over Wasilla, the Island Warrior is packing his beef for Hollywood. El Sandinista is taking it to the INTERGALACTIC SUPERMODEL LEVEL! I can't wait for my Unibomber sized shack to be on Cribs. Kim Kardashian is getting a Big Dipper tat next to the one of the Heisman (that only Reggie and I have seen).

Blog Archive