10.05.2010

AAA Washington Varsity News



Another throwback to this past spring; this is the main production of the place I became the oldest intern in western civilization. You may have seen this program on Wednesday nights after M's games. Basically it's the SportsCenter of Washington high school sports. I filed tapes, cleaned the can, edited lacrosse, and shot some footage of an arena football game. But the big gain for Nickhead was I was able to sharpen my newly formed Final Cut powers there. The same powers I misplaced somewhere between Sand Point and King Cove. Looks like they added a human female to the mix to ride shotgun with Gabe. Hummm. Anywho, it was worlds apart from The-Job-I-Had-That-I-Still-Don't-Talk-About. Once I get back to my adopted city I may be returning to the company to complete my Jedi training so I can make quality HD fish porn in 2011.

Blog Archive