Due to my fishing schedule I decided I better vote today because I don't know if I'll have the chance on Tuesday. I was considering writing in Lisa but after listening to an argument by an OG fisherman recently I decided not to give into fear and go with who I actually wanted, Scott McAdams. Why? He's not scummy. And THIS recent poll sealed the deal.
Anywho, this is the YouTube version of an ad I saw on TV lately with the same laaaaaame song. The television version is even worse. What is he running for? Does he live on Sesame Street? Is he going after the under 17 and comatose vote? Can you look less Alaskan?
And Gawd help you if you get this tune stuck in yer head. Slamming an entire growler of Russian Imperial might be the only cure should you listen to this more than once.
Still, I may have found something worse.
And Gawd help you if you get this tune stuck in yer head. Slamming an entire growler of Russian Imperial might be the only cure should you listen to this more than once.
Still, I may have found something worse.