9.29.2010

Undiscovery


News today that the Deadliest Catch has lost two vessels from the program. Seems Discovery is suing the Time Bandit (I always confuse it with Ice Pirates) and the Northwestern pulled out in protest. Hey, stop making cat noises!

As a closet Catch viewer (not PC on The Rock) this comes as pretty big news. Still if I have to pick between watching my neighbors pull pots or Adam eating a 24" pizza by himself in under half and hour I'm going with Man vs. Food nine out of ten times.

So what's going on at Discovery? Hostage situations, a Palin show, and now this? What next? Someone knocks up that woman with all the kids? Kate Plus Nine doesn't rhyme, I smell canceled. Maybe one of the kids will get eaten during Shark Week. Maybe Adam will eat all the kids and win a t-shirt.


Blog Archive