As I understand it, our Jock of the Rock Hollywood Insider had a big part in the making of this video. He is either the lil girl or did the special effects. She's not holding a PBR so it must be the SFX. But he could have CGIed the cans out of his hands. Maybe its both.
Word is he's been fluffing Eastwood lately too. Kodiak represent! Hopefully he'll keep climbing the ladder and direct the sequel to The Guardian I've yet to write where a rescue swimmer gets kicked out of the guard for sexual misconduct, becomes a cod fisherman and shags Demi Moore in the Mecca bathroom. Based on a true story.
Disney won't be involved this time.
As for this band, I've never really enjoyed the music by the Paramore. All their schmitt sounds the same to me. They won't be asked to partake in the soundtrack for The Guardian II: Air Station Cougars. But I still listen to LL Cool J cassettes so what do I know.
Remember me when you get in the Playboy Mansion, C!
And by remember me I mean get me in.
Word is he's been fluffing Eastwood lately too. Kodiak represent! Hopefully he'll keep climbing the ladder and direct the sequel to The Guardian I've yet to write where a rescue swimmer gets kicked out of the guard for sexual misconduct, becomes a cod fisherman and shags Demi Moore in the Mecca bathroom. Based on a true story.
Disney won't be involved this time.
As for this band, I've never really enjoyed the music by the Paramore. All their schmitt sounds the same to me. They won't be asked to partake in the soundtrack for The Guardian II: Air Station Cougars. But I still listen to LL Cool J cassettes so what do I know.
Remember me when you get in the Playboy Mansion, C!
And by remember me I mean get me in.