2.20.2009

Wheel Cool Sh....Toyota iQ in 2010?

I'm going to try and type this whole thing with my left hand while my right holds a frozen turkey patty to my jaw. That's right, seven days after Dr. Faber butchered me I'm still out of commission. There is a very real possibility I might be out of the pubs a second weekend in a row. Damnit.

Anywho, I've shown this car before and it just won Car of the Year in Japan, gets better MPG than a Prius, and will cost about eight grand less. when it gets to 'Merica. The Toyota iQ. This video I found on autobloggreen.com (Future Cars link on left) and had to share. Like kindergarten. Some hypermilers got 504 miles on one tank which holds 8.45 gallons. I'm getting tired of waiting for a decent electric car and can see me shelling out for this a year to 18 months from now and sending the Wolfjeep to the crusher.

Sorry about the accents. Like Cartman said, "I hate French people."


Blog Archive