Yes, I'm not watching the Pro Bowl. With Julian Peterson the lone Hawk I wasn't that pumped up for it so I'm sitting here preparing my updated Top Kodiak Bartenders list since the unfresh scent of The Mall is still on my clothes.
7. Michelle: Bernie's. This soft spoken lil lady serves with a smile and puts up with all the White Coastie Trash that has relocated to the Rainbow Room in recent weeks. I think the Guardians finally got tired of Earllene at their past pasture.
6. Toni: B&B. She's just hot. That's it. Just hot. And probably going back to Wisconsin, a top hottie producing state. Maybe I should go there. Sweden or Wisconsin, Wisconsin or Sweden?
5. Jackie: Tropics: "Miller Lite draft, Mr. Nick?" Word.
4. Stephanie: Tony's: I admit I wasn't so sure about her when she started but she's now a major part of the offense in the T-Bar.
3. Jean: B&B. She has that Sam Malone touch, makes you feel welcome in a sometimes somewhat hostile environment.
2. Cynthia: Tony's. I have such a barmaid crush on her. If she was Native 'Merican her name would be Smiles With PBR. Her return to Anthony's Bar and No Grill is one of the highlights so far in 2009.
1. Ivan: Henry's. A dude? Yup. He must break you. The man can talk football like he sits between Mike Tirico and Ron Jaworski and is an absoulte joy to discuss fantasy trade options with. I wish he was in the Frozen Tundra League with me. And he knows booze. Bow down.
7. Michelle: Bernie's. This soft spoken lil lady serves with a smile and puts up with all the White Coastie Trash that has relocated to the Rainbow Room in recent weeks. I think the Guardians finally got tired of Earllene at their past pasture.
6. Toni: B&B. She's just hot. That's it. Just hot. And probably going back to Wisconsin, a top hottie producing state. Maybe I should go there. Sweden or Wisconsin, Wisconsin or Sweden?
5. Jackie: Tropics: "Miller Lite draft, Mr. Nick?" Word.
4. Stephanie: Tony's: I admit I wasn't so sure about her when she started but she's now a major part of the offense in the T-Bar.
3. Jean: B&B. She has that Sam Malone touch, makes you feel welcome in a sometimes somewhat hostile environment.
2. Cynthia: Tony's. I have such a barmaid crush on her. If she was Native 'Merican her name would be Smiles With PBR. Her return to Anthony's Bar and No Grill is one of the highlights so far in 2009.
1. Ivan: Henry's. A dude? Yup. He must break you. The man can talk football like he sits between Mike Tirico and Ron Jaworski and is an absoulte joy to discuss fantasy trade options with. I wish he was in the Frozen Tundra League with me. And he knows booze. Bow down.