2.14.2009

Additions: February 2009

Since I'm dateless and sore with nothing to do but eat more tomato soup than the Seattle Rescue Mission how about some randomation.

! Am I too old to be into Static-X?





! KEA had the nerve of printing their weak arse Energy Hero winner's entry. Electrician racists coming down on the bald again. F-word them in the eye. Congrads Shawn Olsen and Lisa Wright on stealing my $350 certificate.

! I applied for the Alaska Airlines Signature Card to make more miles and thus get the f-word off this freaking rock sooner.

! Phelps. C'mon man. When will one high profile athlete just come out and say they like the weed, always have, always will. He's a stoner with 14 gold medals, he could take the legalize it movement to new highs. Pun intended. I'm still waiting til I'm 65 and retired before I start blazing Humboldt's finest. Maybe Favre could take up the cause since he's retired this month and likes green.

! I watched Atonement via Netflix last night. How did that get an Oscar nod? It sucked my balloon knot.

! Does living in Kodiak make men bad daters just because they get lil practice so when opportunity knocks they have less experience than Obama does running first world nations?

! The tooth fairy didn't show up last night. Nor did the snowplow fairy, which is more disappointing. Or Kathy Ireland a la 1989. 89!




! I've started a blog for my class reunion. I have no idea what we are going to do for four days this summer besides get completely hammered. I answered my own question.

! Dubs.

! If the KHS Boys basketball team fails to win another game I will no longer be a part of the worst team in the modern era (defined by the inception of the 3-pt line). I'm not saying I'm going to root against them but this monkey on my back is 20 years old now, someone else can carry it.

! I wrote the missing day in Soberless in Seattle from November 5th, 2008 but decided not to publish it yet.

! Saw this on Gizmoto. The Picard jokes end here. This is almost as sexy as chicks in blue 12 jerseys.



! Speaking Seahawks, got my 2009 season ticket bill. $654.00. I'm passing the hat. I take checks. My Sounders tickets haven't shown up yet. Anyone in the Seattle area interested in going to a MLS game, let me know.

! Roland Martin or The Queen of Calamity? I post. You decide.


Blog Archive