1.28.2009

Sounders FC Schedule 2009


These are only half the games, the ones to be played at Qwest Field. As the NBA continues to suck and baseball started losing me two strikes (as in labor) ago, soccer might accidentally be my second favorite professional sport. That's right Clarkston, I said that.

I'd give you my prediction on how the season will unfold but I don't know a lick about MLS. I could probably name more guys who play in England or Italy than are regulars in the States but that will change. We, the Sounders, have the best player out of Sweden, who I think has a "j" in his name, Kasey "Wolfgoalie" Keller, and some good young talent, or so I read. As you can see above there may be some overlap with Seahawks games in the fall. I'm sending my tickets to Walter Jones...if he can fit in a stadium seat. GO SOUNDERS!

Blog Archive