
I guess I should say something briefly about Obama and all that. I was more captured by November 4th than January 20th and passed on the parties tonight. Partly to stick to my diet and not eat like Super Bowl Sunday on a Tuesday night but mostly because even though I voted for a brother he's still a politician and they always, always, always let us down.
I have a friend (and this isn't code for myself) who has given up on finding love. This was hard to understand for awhile until I put the same concept to elected officials. After so many bad "relationships" and unfulfilled promises even Sea Gal Barack doesn't steal my heart. Cynical, bitter, call it what you want, but today reminds me of every wedding I've been to of friends who later got divorced.
I have a friend (and this isn't code for myself) who has given up on finding love. This was hard to understand for awhile until I put the same concept to elected officials. After so many bad "relationships" and unfulfilled promises even Sea Gal Barack doesn't steal my heart. Cynical, bitter, call it what you want, but today reminds me of every wedding I've been to of friends who later got divorced.