
That's what I was going to say. After crashing on the Wolf Nest in the living room last night at 3am I woke up to the sound of an incoming text message at a quarter to nine. By the power of KEA I made my way to Shelter de la Mama just in time for kick off. Thankfully she was going to church, unlike Bills fan Sister Barbara at St. Mary's, who I'm told was skipping to see the game. I guess Gawd really is dead when even nuns have bowed to the polytheism of the NFL.
All I heard from the press box is how the Seahawks don't have their Boeing 777 anymore with all 1st class seating but fail to say why this is. And this of course leads to Seattle sucks when playing on the East Coast comments. No argument today.
Holmgren can't get a red flag stoppage and a red flag goes up with me. The conspiracy wheels go in motion. You think that "GU" is for Gene Upshaw? No f-wording way, its "Goodell's Universe". The missed chance for a review leads to a Buffalo TD and the rout is on. Why would the league's pope want success in Niagra this year? The cash money Toronto market. I also think they want a Pittsburgh-Dallas Super Bowl, just like Stern set up a Celtics-Lakers finale.
Rocsoe Parrish could have finally caught the General Lee the way he ran with the ball today. Even I have to admit that punt return was pretty impressive to watch. But I think the great deflater was when Nate Dogg got injured and we had ZERO vets out there to catch pigskin in upstate New York. The preseason brainwashed me into thinking we'd be OK with Matt throwing to talented but raw rookies and limited action guys but now I'm saying Seattle needs help. This is kind of how we ended up with Branch but maybe they will make a deal for a receiver who has some years under their belt. Obviously I'd like to take a disgruntled Boldin off Arizona's hands but they'd never make a deal like that. Where is Terry Glenn these days? Despite the drops I'd even consider bringing D-Jackarse back from Denver once Marshall serves his suspension.
We won't discuss the running game today. Or the defense. This is why there are waiting limits on hand gun purchases.
But I didn't get too upset since I know it is early in the year and we play a pair of piss poor franchises next. At halftime of the following game, Dallas-Cleveland, I went to Homeboy No. 1's for a sorta football party and watch the game on his 42" flat screen. I can't say I was that impressed with the picture quality and it wasn't the TV, it has to be GCI. I see no point of pulling the 1080p TV out of the box now if the game looks the same as it would on the big set Pizza Chris left. I'm Nick Sandin, welcome to Mad Money. Sellsellsellsellsell! It goes for $848 at Wally World, $900 with tax. I'll take $800. sandinyerface readers get first crack but I have buyers already lined up so act fast.
After watching the Bears upset Indy I realized how nice it was to go the whole day not hearing about the election. I think Tom Brady's knee has the potential to cool all the Palin talk across the country. Seriously, I do. And I feel for the Colts fans as I was at Qwest for the first regular season game played there. We lost to the Cardinals. Bad times.
All I heard from the press box is how the Seahawks don't have their Boeing 777 anymore with all 1st class seating but fail to say why this is. And this of course leads to Seattle sucks when playing on the East Coast comments. No argument today.
Holmgren can't get a red flag stoppage and a red flag goes up with me. The conspiracy wheels go in motion. You think that "GU" is for Gene Upshaw? No f-wording way, its "Goodell's Universe". The missed chance for a review leads to a Buffalo TD and the rout is on. Why would the league's pope want success in Niagra this year? The cash money Toronto market. I also think they want a Pittsburgh-Dallas Super Bowl, just like Stern set up a Celtics-Lakers finale.
Rocsoe Parrish could have finally caught the General Lee the way he ran with the ball today. Even I have to admit that punt return was pretty impressive to watch. But I think the great deflater was when Nate Dogg got injured and we had ZERO vets out there to catch pigskin in upstate New York. The preseason brainwashed me into thinking we'd be OK with Matt throwing to talented but raw rookies and limited action guys but now I'm saying Seattle needs help. This is kind of how we ended up with Branch but maybe they will make a deal for a receiver who has some years under their belt. Obviously I'd like to take a disgruntled Boldin off Arizona's hands but they'd never make a deal like that. Where is Terry Glenn these days? Despite the drops I'd even consider bringing D-Jackarse back from Denver once Marshall serves his suspension.
We won't discuss the running game today. Or the defense. This is why there are waiting limits on hand gun purchases.
But I didn't get too upset since I know it is early in the year and we play a pair of piss poor franchises next. At halftime of the following game, Dallas-Cleveland, I went to Homeboy No. 1's for a sorta football party and watch the game on his 42" flat screen. I can't say I was that impressed with the picture quality and it wasn't the TV, it has to be GCI. I see no point of pulling the 1080p TV out of the box now if the game looks the same as it would on the big set Pizza Chris left. I'm Nick Sandin, welcome to Mad Money. Sellsellsellsellsell! It goes for $848 at Wally World, $900 with tax. I'll take $800. sandinyerface readers get first crack but I have buyers already lined up so act fast.
After watching the Bears upset Indy I realized how nice it was to go the whole day not hearing about the election. I think Tom Brady's knee has the potential to cool all the Palin talk across the country. Seriously, I do. And I feel for the Colts fans as I was at Qwest for the first regular season game played there. We lost to the Cardinals. Bad times.