
Dude, got my Seahawks season tickets Saturday. This year's gift is a 3x5 foot 12th Man flag, an exact replica of the one that flies at the Qwest. Made in China. I was making a set up to mount it on the tail of the scooter but it didn't work out so now it will fly game days above the garage of the Penthouse, doubling as birth control and driving off human females en masse. And the downer, I have inside info the Bobby Engram is badly hurt. This hasn't been made public yet as far as I know so keep it on the down low. The injury report says "bumps and bruises". I'm hearing much more.
Back to the flag, the Seahawks Yearbook lists every person or group that has raised the 12th Man flag before kickoff. Here are my Top Se7en 12th man Flaggers.
7. September 17th, 2006: Cortez Kennedy. Can we get a brother in Canton?
6. October 21st, 2007: Ichiro. Nice peach ascot, dork.
5. December 11, 2005: Kenny Easley. One of my all-time favorite players.
4. September 9th, 2007: Mama Blue. Biggest. Fan. Ever. She should have done it in 2003.
3. November 16th, 2003: Steve Largent. Our Hall of Famer is a no-brainer to have the honor.
2. January 22nd, 2007: Paul Allen. The game that put us in the Super Bowl and the man who literally saved our Seahawks all at once.
1. December 16th, 2006: Bill"The Beerman" Scott. Legend. An inspiration. Rest in peace, old friend.
But I'm not done. I have no idea who Mr. Leiweke has lined up for this season but I'm more than willing to make my Top Se7en suggestions. Since there are eight real home games I'll add a bonus pick.
8. Snatch. I mean, Squach.
7. Kurt Cobain's Mom. Not Courtney Love.
6. Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. If not her then Lance Mackey.
5. Sam. The kid who sits next to me at games. Fanatic. Really.
4. Pamela Anderson......not. The Sea Gals leader Sherri Thompson.
3. Lorin "Big Lo" Sandretzky. Right there with Mama Blue. Sits in my section as well.
2. Gary Payton. Show The Glove some love.
1. Chris Gray. I'm sure this will happen.