! MVP of the Week: Bartender Sarah at the Bar That Is Little for dragging a man out the door on his back by his collar to thunderous cheers from the patrons. An amazing feat of strength and an automatic Top Se7en ranking. The guy who called Pattie the C-word last night as he was removed needs to leave the island forever. Seriously, don't come back.
! For some reason there are human females who read sandinyerface despite my propensity to offend the Beaver Clan. Knowing the percentage of girls like weddings I give you this link to view the pictures from Cy and Paige's tie-up. Don't say I never gave you anything. call now and get this bonus gift (human males click for a glimpse into HELL), absolutely free. Operators are standing by.
! Happy Birthday twice to Crystal at Anthony's Bar and No Grill who received the best singing of HAPPY BIRTHDAY I've ever heard on the mall (props to The Big Carrot for starting it off). Sounded like a f-wording English soccer match.
! Alaska Anonymous is quickly becoming a force to be rekoned with. I think "Art" is Heather Peterson. The Blog Wars have no end.
! The only way I'm going to get some action from the ladies is to run for president as a Democrat. That is an Edwards joke, not an Obama thang.
! Props to the boys in blue at the KPD for clearing the park across the street of thug life at 3am the night before. Why does a child's playground attract the wrong element once the sun goes down? Last night there were three kids about ten years old playing on the sidewalk at FOUR IN THE MORNING. I hate my neighborhood.
! And why is every third house on Rezonof from the high school to the bottom of the hill by the lake up for sale. This was the phat piece of prime rib when I was a kid. I'd totally take one and bail on the Penthouse if they weren't so pricy.
! The Vaseline Chicks are yum yum good. New Yorkers/fresh meat.
! Treehugger had a piece on Anchorage replacing regular old street lights with new energy efficient LEDs. I saw in my KEA newsletter that comes with my bill that Kodiak is also installing this. Its like living in 2009.
! Thanks to Casey Kelly of the Alaska Fisheries Report on KMXT for saying I had relations with a king salmon on my answering machine.
! There is talk of a huge drunken bash at the Penthouse for my 37th next Saturday. All readers are invited. Details to come. I have no neighbors on one side so this is a great opportunity to crank it up a bit (pinkie and index finger extended). Who likes fruit punch and cookies?
! Are the Russians going to burn Atlanta like the Yanks did?
! It is never too early to start thinking of a Halloween costume. As required by law I have to go in drag this is an even numbered year. I'm thinking Cindy McCain or Maria Sharapova.
! Are there plans to fix Mission Road from the Army of Salvation to Benny Benson? Please?
! I learned that Billy The Dog passed away at Christmas time. Owned by Eric Bennett, Billy was the nicest pet pooch I ever met in my life. Half lab, half husky, all heart. He wasn't just a neighborhood dog (like Murphy), he was Kodiak's dog. It makes me sad thinking about it.
! This song never sounded better. G. Barkley meets Charlie Brown's teacher.
! For some reason there are human females who read sandinyerface despite my propensity to offend the Beaver Clan. Knowing the percentage of girls like weddings I give you this link to view the pictures from Cy and Paige's tie-up. Don't say I never gave you anything. call now and get this bonus gift (human males click for a glimpse into HELL), absolutely free. Operators are standing by.
! Happy Birthday twice to Crystal at Anthony's Bar and No Grill who received the best singing of HAPPY BIRTHDAY I've ever heard on the mall (props to The Big Carrot for starting it off). Sounded like a f-wording English soccer match.
! Alaska Anonymous is quickly becoming a force to be rekoned with. I think "Art" is Heather Peterson. The Blog Wars have no end.
! The only way I'm going to get some action from the ladies is to run for president as a Democrat. That is an Edwards joke, not an Obama thang.
! Props to the boys in blue at the KPD for clearing the park across the street of thug life at 3am the night before. Why does a child's playground attract the wrong element once the sun goes down? Last night there were three kids about ten years old playing on the sidewalk at FOUR IN THE MORNING. I hate my neighborhood.
! And why is every third house on Rezonof from the high school to the bottom of the hill by the lake up for sale. This was the phat piece of prime rib when I was a kid. I'd totally take one and bail on the Penthouse if they weren't so pricy.
! The Vaseline Chicks are yum yum good. New Yorkers/fresh meat.
! Treehugger had a piece on Anchorage replacing regular old street lights with new energy efficient LEDs. I saw in my KEA newsletter that comes with my bill that Kodiak is also installing this. Its like living in 2009.
! Thanks to Casey Kelly of the Alaska Fisheries Report on KMXT for saying I had relations with a king salmon on my answering machine.
! There is talk of a huge drunken bash at the Penthouse for my 37th next Saturday. All readers are invited. Details to come. I have no neighbors on one side so this is a great opportunity to crank it up a bit (pinkie and index finger extended). Who likes fruit punch and cookies?
! Are the Russians going to burn Atlanta like the Yanks did?
! It is never too early to start thinking of a Halloween costume. As required by law I have to go in drag this is an even numbered year. I'm thinking Cindy McCain or Maria Sharapova.
! Are there plans to fix Mission Road from the Army of Salvation to Benny Benson? Please?
! I learned that Billy The Dog passed away at Christmas time. Owned by Eric Bennett, Billy was the nicest pet pooch I ever met in my life. Half lab, half husky, all heart. He wasn't just a neighborhood dog (like Murphy), he was Kodiak's dog. It makes me sad thinking about it.
! This song never sounded better. G. Barkley meets Charlie Brown's teacher.