8.25.2008

Seahawks On Season: Practice Game 3- Chargers

Evoking again the Seahawks Game Day clause in my contract with The-Job-I-Can't-Talk-About I missed only the opening kick-off tonight as they went prime time for preseason on The Uno. I L-WORD listening to Jaws and as an extra bonus Cornball was out with a sports injury. Tirico...he's OK but I would switch him with Mike Patrick if I had the power.

ESPN gave the incredible Charger Girls almost no boob time. I still stand behind my words that you can see their cleavage from the 300 level at The Q. Conspiracy theorists say their wonder tops are from 23rd century technology. Forget Dallas. Forget Miami. San Diego, my friend, San Diego.

Nate Dogg after the catch....these are one of my favorite things (sing it) and the opening score was three-days -in-bed SICK! Viewing from the MOTHER (with a "M") Frances Shelter for Scamming Sons I scared the dog, Ugly, in celebration. I've never been there before, that's why I act like that. Upon further review I'll have to get cable in October just so I don't stress out the dog during my semi-welcome visits on Sunday. Caught mom covering her ears after a sack, too.

Frye looked way better this time and the guys in the booth started saying things like Seattle could start using Seneca as a reciever or to return punts. I don't recall Jaworski getting a Members Only pass or sitting by him at Anthony's Bar and No Grill. Coach Mike even ran a O.Schmitt at fullback, Weaver at halfback run as I felt my soul attain oneness with the football gods.

That back-up Bolts RB Scrodes or whatever (like, whateva) his name is looked like Forsett last week. Fantasy late rounder? Not sure I can break away from the three running back strategy after all these years. Poor #30 wasn't as spectacular this week. Which performance is real? He fumbled away the ball in the fourth as you could feel the entire Seahawks Clan sigh collectively. Once again, there is no Seahawks Nation. That is an idiot term not just because its Oakland based but we are not a Nation at all. Seattle fans don't go into other stadiums and drown out the homeboys (except when we went to Sun Devil), we aren't a recognizable force in all 50 states with a few face painters on the Interpol watch list. Yes, we are loud and loyal to a fault but we are a very regional team in a sorta sparsely populated corner of the country. So today I'll use Clan because I haven't found the right word yet. This is important to me. Family? Army? Sect? Help me out. And send more ugly car pics while yer up.

Mare missed a field goal from 50 which is often 50/50. Nobody has any idea who will be the kicker this year and I find that kind of exciting in a boring kind of way. Jordan Kent continues to score more than Superman on Lois Lane, I think he's going to start. The mudderphutter is RAW. All meanings of the word.

We ended up losing 18-17 on an undercover cop but that is a damn good squad we faced and it wouldn't surprise me if we met them in TB for 43. Not Taco Bell, Tampa. Super Bowl. The Seahawks host the Rai-tards on Friday. I sent my ticket to Chef Boy.

Now I have to make final preparations fof the Frozen Tundra fantasy draft a week from now and figure out how Jock of the Rock will tie in with Tony's this season. I'd like to get special KMXT pint glasses for weeklys and a grand prize of a trip to a Alaska Wild arena game but the biggest thought was concentrating on Sunday Night Football instead of going head-to-head with MNF powerhouse The Villagio. This has already been suggested and briefly discussed. Stay tuned.

Blog Archive