8.25.2008

More Additions: August 2008

! I wouldn't watch this even if doing so would give me a 14" wanker but Dancing With The Stars announced their latest line-up cutting from 53 to 13 by league rules. Kim Kardashian is in and so is Warren Sapp. My question: who will have the bigger arse?

! When did the Baranof Enquirer print political Letters to the Edditer the day before a vote? This burned me once and wish I had the opportunity this individual got. I'm seriously considering firing Betsy Wetsy.

! McSkank on the web with covers and all that, all that. The Anti-302.

! When the f-word is summer over? Let me rephrase that. When the f-word is Kodiak summer over?

When school starts?
Labor Day?
First windshield frost?
September 21st like 'Mericans?
1st NFL regular season game?

! I think this is cool. I always wondered why they don't make ones for flat roofs like upside down ceiling fans.

! Somewhere I read, probably Barstool, that with Budweiser now in the hands of my Belgian blood, Boston Brewing is now 'Merica's biggest beer maker. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

! I have a confession. I'm absolutely obsessed now with figuring out who this Art Vandelay is. I've paced a worn trail deep into my carpet over this with so few clues. You can almost see a local blogger tree of influence forming with Ish as the late Bill Walsh, Art , Griff, and I like Holmgren or Dennis Green, and now the newbies that seem to pop up every week like Fireweed/Brian Billick. Of course most of them are written in stealth mode by masked men and human females who probably share their desire to stay employed but have taken a different path than I to achieve that. In other words, I should have gone under cover. Damnit.

! Someone gave me a Playboy last week. I don't read the articles. I just look at the pictures.


! Sorry ladies, I'll be stuck in Kodiak that day so don't save me a seat at the Fox Sports Bar and Grill. TIME OUT! Is that a new uni for 2008 on the left? I like the short shorts but the SEAHAWKS across the titage looks a tad Mattel. Might have to Photoshop SANDIN there. Better leave it blank in '09. Remember, San Diego.

! I thought Vic Vickers was in jail for dog fighting? Sorry, too easy. Now that I think about it I may have seen someone already use that on another blog.

! Martha bought a shot gun and extra ammo today at Mack's. Not really.

! I have another confession and I feel extremely dirty about this one. While at The Bar That Is Little on Saturday night I got to catch the second half of 'Merica vs. Spain hoopin' when I did the unthinkable. I got excited when Kobe scored. I even clapped once or twice and let out a YEAH. How many Hail Marys do I have to do? Dream vs Redeem this week on Jock of the Rock.

! And did India, a country of a billion people, not win one single medal? Really? Has working all our old jobs given them no time for sports?

! Poor Alan Austerman, office supplies salemen turns fish czar. He's getting a lot of crap for bailing on us to take the top fish post for Bloody Franker but how could he not? Think of the grief he'd have got in KODIAK if he passed up on being The Biggest Fish? Maybe it was a lose-lose situation long term for his political career. Plus he's bald and people are racist against us.

! I'm not going to comment on the online nun beauty pageant Miss Sister 2008. I'm not even giving you a link, sickos.

The correct answer to summer is there is no summer. Spring runs from late April to early October.

Blog Archive