8.27.2008

Orpheum Update: X-Files- I Want To Believe

This will be a Quickie. I really had no intention of seeing this but by odd chance I ran into a friend after exiting Food 4 Less with my purchase of salad greens. Forked over my other green to the man in need of WD-40 and took a seat two minutes to kickoff. I think there was a preview for a movie that had already come thru town which I don't recall ever happening before.

This was also the third movie ina row I've seen Robert at. Does he go every night?

X-Files has been off the air out out of mind for so long I barely remember which one is Scully. The girl. It does seem like I saw the movie recently...wait, that was Indiana Jones. Working in my favor was I hadn't seen any previews for this paranormal sequel but I might have kept walking minutes before if I had. It was OK I guess, probably best suited for the hardcore fans of the series. I saw it but I didn't feel it.

Buggering.

There was some L-word drama and religious overtones but I wanted a mothership the size of Petco Park and the Smoking Man back from beyond.

I still have a beef with Chris Carter naming the bald guy Skinner. I'm calling the NAACP about this obvious attempt to crush our spirit in 'Merica. Did you know that "Picard" in French means Turtle Wax. Someone in Hollywood hates us and that someone is going to pay.

When we left I saw MJ of Purple Princess fame with some dude and what appeared to be a pair of way above average womensess. Stop. Stare. Feel f-tarded. Walk away. I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Blog Archive