I can see why people regret winning the lottery when their ho hum simple life shatters like the prison that held Superman's enemies in deep space. That is what the TV has turned into.
This afternoon I was alerted that another blog posted about my post about my major score with one Mirror-like miscalculation. It was "reported" that I gave the TV to the homeless aka The BROTHER Frances Shelter, not my folks pad in Sandinese as the MOTHER Frances Shelter. Now I look like a saint when in fact I'm flipping burgers for the bi-horned man in the red tights. I feel like a total arse now even though I didn't do anything wrong, as if I'm obligated to now give the f-wording set to the bums, er, less fortunate.
And I can give them the set because my parents today told me they don't want it. I know this is my mother's doing, or undoing of my old man. Damnit. One more reason not to get married. The justification was that it is "too big" and "overpowers" the living room. No man would ever say this. There is no such thing as too big a television. The only way this would make sense is if they had a 41 inch living room and having grown up in that house I can assure you there is enough space. She doesn't want me coming over to watch football. Simple as that. They worry that when Seattle scores that I might go thru their rotton flooring or even take out part of the old foundation when I get a little excited. I'm getting a lawyer and suing them to keep it, then using the smart chip to lock them out of it.
So now I have the TV back and after scanning Sam Walton's Third World Of Wonder Of The World the $1200 value I though I had was really $947 but then ROLLBACK, MUDDERPHUTTERS, ROLLBACK....$848. For that price I could probably sell it for $750 on Hotline but I might as well keep it. And then I might as well call GCI and rehook for the season because it is too light during the day for my Sony projector anyway. JC and a side of rice, I'm I selling out all because my ticket was drawn? Will I have friends in two years? Will my Dad realize he was snickered and demand a divorce? Will I be living at the shelter watching Dolphins-Bills on a 27" 4:3 ratio RCA from 2002?
Oh, I have a correction too. I did win something big before. Last year I got 40,000 Alaska Airlines Miles and totally forgot this. I'm using them to go to four Seahawks games this year. 93 Rainiers still.
This afternoon I was alerted that another blog posted about my post about my major score with one Mirror-like miscalculation. It was "reported" that I gave the TV to the homeless aka The BROTHER Frances Shelter, not my folks pad in Sandinese as the MOTHER Frances Shelter. Now I look like a saint when in fact I'm flipping burgers for the bi-horned man in the red tights. I feel like a total arse now even though I didn't do anything wrong, as if I'm obligated to now give the f-wording set to the bums, er, less fortunate.
And I can give them the set because my parents today told me they don't want it. I know this is my mother's doing, or undoing of my old man. Damnit. One more reason not to get married. The justification was that it is "too big" and "overpowers" the living room. No man would ever say this. There is no such thing as too big a television. The only way this would make sense is if they had a 41 inch living room and having grown up in that house I can assure you there is enough space. She doesn't want me coming over to watch football. Simple as that. They worry that when Seattle scores that I might go thru their rotton flooring or even take out part of the old foundation when I get a little excited. I'm getting a lawyer and suing them to keep it, then using the smart chip to lock them out of it.
So now I have the TV back and after scanning Sam Walton's Third World Of Wonder Of The World the $1200 value I though I had was really $947 but then ROLLBACK, MUDDERPHUTTERS, ROLLBACK....$848. For that price I could probably sell it for $750 on Hotline but I might as well keep it. And then I might as well call GCI and rehook for the season because it is too light during the day for my Sony projector anyway. JC and a side of rice, I'm I selling out all because my ticket was drawn? Will I have friends in two years? Will my Dad realize he was snickered and demand a divorce? Will I be living at the shelter watching Dolphins-Bills on a 27" 4:3 ratio RCA from 2002?
Oh, I have a correction too. I did win something big before. Last year I got 40,000 Alaska Airlines Miles and totally forgot this. I'm using them to go to four Seahawks games this year. 93 Rainiers still.