With a birthday approaching it kind of feels like the middle of December and those resolutions start go from the back spaces of my brain to full frontal. First in line in my mind is my health. Lately I haven't had my A-game. Maybe its the15 years of post college partying to make up for the four years I didn't when everyone else got it out of their system (sorta). But it isn't the onslaught of Pabst and Friends that has me as concerned as the 20th Century that never ended in Kodiak's pubery when it comes to second hand smoke. Its first hand to me. I'm honestly tired of sucking that schmitt up weekend after weekend (a weekend is defined as Wed-Mon). With news recently that Henry's is going to 100% smoke-free starting tomorrow I'm seriously thinking of abandoning my second home (Anthony's Bar and No Grill) and taking the 12 step program across the mall to Derek's Diner aka Hank's Bar And Yes A Grill aka Miss Carrie's Retirement Bar aka New Solly's aka The Only Place to Eat In Town. The drawback is they don't have cheap canned beer but if I'm slowly trying to green myself from aluminuminuminum I should be drinking from the tap or jumbo Sierra Nevada brown bottle. I actually like MGD but it gives me The Bhopal (arse gas). Another drawback is it isn't a great place be on the down low. The Churchies eat there and don't need to see me flipping of my ex-GF/RB Shuan Alexander on Fox Sports Northwest or randomly dry humping the clean air when they show .27 seconds of Jennie Finch.

I love you, Jennie (Forrest Gump voice). Henry's tends to close early too so I'm not sure where I could go after to enjoy both hops and oxygen.
Of course I should reduce my boozahol intake as well if I'm so concerned for my internal workings and baby soft skin. Will I? No comment. Let's just say I'd be a lousy alcoholic if I did. Yeah, and what Barkley said.

I love you, Jennie (Forrest Gump voice). Henry's tends to close early too so I'm not sure where I could go after to enjoy both hops and oxygen.
Of course I should reduce my boozahol intake as well if I'm so concerned for my internal workings and baby soft skin. Will I? No comment. Let's just say I'd be a lousy alcoholic if I did. Yeah, and what Barkley said.