
! Once again I'm getting dogged on the comments on another blog, this time on Alaska Anonymous. This is one more reason to keep this puppy under Rock and key. And just when I was thinking of rereleasing the hounds.
! I'm the last human in 'Merica to upgrade to Firefox 3. Think in Russian.
! Along those lines I had two requests for "friends" on Face book, completely unaware I had ever set up something on Facebook. My college bro Half Pint Mike got me to sign on with it in April and then I forgot all about it. My understanding is it is MySpace for mature people. I have a MySpace but use it only to spread the gosphal on the class reunification and trade intel with Wendi Bell.
! After some dinking and deleting I've finally brought the Flipcam out of its coma and have some Tender Moments worth 1000 words...



Video to come. Maybe. After this drama with the cheapcorder I'm looking at something a step up. I'll save that for Toy Time.! I also captured the urinals at the Fisherman's and Hatfields. The dark on is the urinal tore for the wall and the one below that is the Tetris ice. I can't believe I didn't get the can at the Red Dog. I forgot to mention I opened the door to the only potty in the place there and there was a dude with his dude hanging out. Thank Favre I didn't have the Flipcam in hand when I opened it or that guy would have kicked my arse for sure.


! (segway) My latest prediction on the Brett Favre soap is that he won't play at all. Chew on that.
! Seahawks tickets should be here in a matter of days. yes, it is like the scene in Fever Pitch. Shut up. If you care to join me and are crazy lucky you can try to snag single game tickets on Monday at 9am AST. The literally sell out in ten minutes and getting thru on-line or over the phone is like intentionally getting struck by lightening with a Goodyear up yer arse. The waiting list is up to 13,000 people now for season tickets. This happened in my lifetime.
! Yes, rename the Anchorage Airport to Anchorage International Airport. I'll one-up a PJ comment- Don't name things after people, period.
! I might get a camera driven down my throat next week. I'll see if I can get it on video for the site.
! If anyone has a t-shirt that reads "Kodiak, Alaska- Not the end of the world but I can see it from here" or something along those lines, I have a buyer. I remember the old tees from The Chessman that read
LONDON
PARIS
ROME
KODIAK
PARIS
ROME
KODIAK
and the classy
OH SHIT
Kodiak, Alaska
Kodiak, Alaska
It didn't say schmitt. Deal with it.
! In case you wondered, my wedding gifts to Cy and Paige were a SuperBowl XL seat cushion (remember, I spent $5000 to get it) and a Tony's Crab Fest Arm Wrestling t-shirt. Cy won titles in 2005-2006 season with Pittsburgh and 1995 and 1996 with his right arm. Bad mudderphutter.
! Rumor is KHS Athlete of the Year 1989 and 1991 Scott Norton was seen in MMA action on the Versus Network Wednesday where he lost for the first time after being choked out. His record is now 8-1. Last I heard he gave ultimate fighting up.
! Drew Carey still hasn't responded and sadly I never heard from Andrea. Gawd hates me.
! That playground across the street opened a few days ahead of schedule and there were lil bastards all over Hell (the hot one, not the island one...OK, both) til 11pm. I just rewatched Rambo a few nights ago and if I owned a 50mm I'd have capped some 4th graders who should be in bed. Yes, it is a cool slide, it will be there tomorrow, don't make me shoot you. The f-wording thing is so popular there are cars pulling up, bringing kids from outside the neighborhood to climb all over it. For Sale: Penthouse. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, come with 50 screaming brats across the street and garage.
! In case you wondered, my wedding gifts to Cy and Paige were a SuperBowl XL seat cushion (remember, I spent $5000 to get it) and a Tony's Crab Fest Arm Wrestling t-shirt. Cy won titles in 2005-2006 season with Pittsburgh and 1995 and 1996 with his right arm. Bad mudderphutter.
! Rumor is KHS Athlete of the Year 1989 and 1991 Scott Norton was seen in MMA action on the Versus Network Wednesday where he lost for the first time after being choked out. His record is now 8-1. Last I heard he gave ultimate fighting up.
! Drew Carey still hasn't responded and sadly I never heard from Andrea. Gawd hates me.
! That playground across the street opened a few days ahead of schedule and there were lil bastards all over Hell (the hot one, not the island one...OK, both) til 11pm. I just rewatched Rambo a few nights ago and if I owned a 50mm I'd have capped some 4th graders who should be in bed. Yes, it is a cool slide, it will be there tomorrow, don't make me shoot you. The f-wording thing is so popular there are cars pulling up, bringing kids from outside the neighborhood to climb all over it. For Sale: Penthouse. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, come with 50 screaming brats across the street and garage.