I'm not sure why but the Anchorage Daily News website has a photo thingee (called a gallery) on local readers and their tattoos but I'm not sure why people do this to their bod in the first place. Not my style. Nothing screams mindless idiot more than dragons and butterflies. If you want to look like a Hells Angel or drummer from punk-to-pop band, not my problem. Tats on women don't do much for me. Of course who doesn't like the lil mower guy one but for the most part, no.
There were 48 pics when I stole these but checking back today they are up to 57. I can handle the Alaska-themed ones like...
There were 48 pics when I stole these but checking back today they are up to 57. I can handle the Alaska-themed ones like...

Forget-Me-Nots

A fishy

Half Man Half Bear

And fireweed. Not to be confused with fire crotch or Thunderf-word.


A fishy

Half Man Half Bear

And fireweed. Not to be confused with fire crotch or Thunderf-word.
If I ever decided to get one it would probably be a Big Dipper (big props to Benny B.) but not very large or visible expect in the shower and/or during sexy time. And for the record I'd rather get ink than a piercing. Where are these records kept, anyway?

Nice popped zit, dude. Or is that supposed to be Mars? I'd also consider an outline of Kodiak Island or something Seahawks related. 12? The guy with the Huskies "W" on his arm in town is kinda cool I have to admit. I'm down with the wedding bands too, just not the wedding.
When our good friend Tom Thompson passed away during our college years many of my friends like Hartford Howie, The Warden's First Born, Pure Evil (right?), and I believe a couple others got Alaska Native-looking fishbone tats on their ankle. Its a really nice tribute to this day. El Sandinista never got one but I think Tom would understand. I look forward to the 20th reunion next year when that group of friends will reunite and we can toast Tom together. He's still one of the nicest individuals I ever met.
When our good friend Tom Thompson passed away during our college years many of my friends like Hartford Howie, The Warden's First Born, Pure Evil (right?), and I believe a couple others got Alaska Native-looking fishbone tats on their ankle. Its a really nice tribute to this day. El Sandinista never got one but I think Tom would understand. I look forward to the 20th reunion next year when that group of friends will reunite and we can toast Tom together. He's still one of the nicest individuals I ever met.