As Reagan said "Mr. George, tear down this wall!" Tradition vs. Change. What side you on, brother? Saturday morning Anthony's Bar and No Grill expanded into the old liquor store and unveiled a new north wing of the establishment with some help from Raider Jeff. They intergraded the old coolers into the bar. All that is missing is Larry.
The extra square footage will increase the biking distance dramatically. Oddly the light from the windows doesn't penetrate too deep in to the original bar area keeping in nice and dim for the not-so-nice and dim. Unfortunately the size increase didn't attract any more women last night.I didn't think I'd like the new look but I do. If it were up to me I would have made the liquor store the Jock of the Rock VIP Room (something like THIS).
Sadly it was also Cynthia's last night behind the bar. She was rapidly moving up the power rankings on the verge of cracking top three status before her retirement. The Sandinista Regime wishes her well in her welding world.