4.23.2008

More Additions: April 2008

! I'm moving to Ravenstoke.

! It seems the AlaskaMen mag I will be in won't run for a long time, possibly as late as Baby Jesus' Birthday 2008. I could be dead by then! What if I met someone between now and then. I might have to blow them off because I have to get my money's worth.

! I'm not very happy with my main man The Sugar Bear, Mr. Rocky Bernard. With our present front office I have reason to believe he will be cut over this. Don't hit girls. Al Davis is circling like a vulture I'm sure.



! In a slightly classier move, www.seahawks.com posted this on the homepage.


! Synchronized swimming is difficult. Synchronized swimming is dangerous. But synchronized swimming is not a sport.

! Alaskan Mario Chalmers is headed to the NBA. I bet he plays for Cleveland.

! Boom tho. I found a Bill Simmons video with him in North Dakota interviewing baller/blogger Rob Benson but when I went back today to cut-n-paste it was no where to be found.

! I'm kind of disappointed Earf Day doesn't get a bigger push. Maybe it is unreal to compare it to December 25th and October 31st but there never seems to be much build-up to get folks in gear and hyped up for it. All the coverage is same day and done. I think more would happen if people got a coverage boost or some reminder in advance that April 22nd is coming up.

! Word on the street is Pizza Chris has surfaced and is relocating again. You will never guess where. No, not Ravenstoke, but close.

! I plan to attend the Maritime Museum fundy at the Skanky Anchor on the south side Saturday night. If I can slip past security this may be my one shot to get photos of their impressive urinal set-up I have heard about.

! Alaska Airlines, pay attention to this.

! This man named Jeff Deck might be my archenemy.

Blog Archive