4.24.2008

April Fantasy Football

I'm probably the last to know this but GREAT NEWS...the NFL Draft starts at 11am this year instead of 8am so I don't have to get up before 9am for the first time this year! In addition, the teams only have 10 minutes instead of 15 to pick a young stud in the first round and then seven minutes (not 10) in the next frame. It will be fast and furious. Maybe we'll have a Viking debacle again like a few years ago when they didn't get their pick in in time and got passed up. It was like watching a jacked up methhead win both showcases on The Price Is Right. Berman has wore Depends ever since.

Anywho, I got an e-mail newsletter from ffmastermind.com and they posted a Fantasy Football Top Ten. Don't they know Mother's Day is still a few weeks away? Allow me to share this early gift and see if you agree.

Quarterbacks

1 Tom Brady, NE
2 Peyton Manning, Ind
3 Tony Romo, Dal
4 Drew Brees, NO
5 Ben Roethlisberger, Pit
6 Donovan McNabb, Phi
7 Matt Hasselbeck, Sea
8 Derek Anderson, Cle
9 Carson Palmer, Cin
10 Jay Cutler, Den

I'd say Cutler and Hass are too low, McNabb and Brees too high but then again I haven't thought about this in a few months. Really.

Running Backs

1 LaDainian Tomlinson, SD
2 Brian Westbrook, Phi
3 Adrian Peterson, Min
4 Steven Jackson, SL
5 Joseph Addai, Ind
6 Marion Barber, Dal
7 Clinton Portis, Was
8 Frank Gore, SF
9 Larry Johnson, KC
10 Willis McGahee, Bal

Where's Shaun? I kid, I kid. Switch Addai and Jackson.

Wide Receivers

1 Randy Moss, NE
2 Terrell Owens, Dal
3 Reggie Wayne, Ind
4 Braylon Edwards, Cle
5 Larry Fitzgerald, Arz
6 Brandon Marshall, Den (INJ)
7 Andre Johnson, Hou
8 Marques Colston, NO
9 Plaxico Burress, NYG
10 Torry Holt, SL

Marshall? #6? Hummmmm. How about 11th. WR has been the key to winning lately. Tattoo that sage advice to yer fat face and recite it every time you look in the mirror.

Tight Ends

1 Jason Witten, Dal
2 Antonio Gates, SD (INJ)
3 Tony Gonzalez, KC
4 Kellen Winslow, Cle (INJ)
5 Chris Cooley, Was
6 Dallas Clark, Ind
7 Jeremy Shockey, NYG (INJ)
8 Todd Heap, Bal (INJ)
9 L.J. Smith, Phi
10 Heath Miller, Pit

Where is Jessica Alba? TIGHT AS A TIGER! This list looks solid to me. Seattle needs one of this dudes. I'd trade a second round pick and my third testicle for any of the first seven.

They didn't cover kickers or team defense in the spam but you can go to the site yerself if you gots to know whether to take Trader Josh or the Bengals D in the 15th round four months from now.



You still suck, Vergoth.


Blog Archive