My co-worker from The -Job-I-Can't-Talk-About went on vacation and I volunteered to care for her pet, an English Bulldog named Rickles (yes, as in Don). My uncle in the UK had one named Gilbert and I always thought I'd like to have one myself so this is kind of a test drive. Looks more like a bullhead than a boxer, an Irish Lord for the holiday.
Two people have said he looks like he's from Star Wars.
I'm the Jock of the Rock so I have stats after a few days:
Crapped on the Floor: 1
Barfed: 2
Chewed Up Personal Belongings: 1 Random House College Dictionary. Heathen dog chewed up The Good Book.
My visitors last night (Wolfboy, Hot Sub Klooney, Andrew Dice Lovebaker, and Princess Simi) got to experience Rickles in full face farting effect. The snorting and random pig noises, the every ten seconds of gaging-n-suffocating sounds, the full view nut package in HD, the pink vag-like paws, all of it. It is hard to dislike the poor bastard but there is no way this inbred thing would survive in the wild. Bulldogs get a f-wording Darwinian free pass thanks to humankind. In his defense, Rickles is excellent at removing dried cat snot from the walls with his tongue.
In a related story Smokey the F-wordface cat was sent to the Mill Bay Felion Concentration Camp (aka Meowschwitz) recently for crimes against the !El Sandinista regime.