All my subject titles will have 2008 in them for at least eight and a half more months so get used to it.
After some Guy helped me with the free tax filing assistance at Kodiak College (or as the football commentators call it, The "C") I got home and opened my mail to find Notice #1377 from the Internal Revenue Service. Is there an External Revenue Service that collects taxes from all the countries that pay for reruns of Baywatch?
Anywho, I will probably get $600.00 in a few months but after the Exxon ordeal I actually think it is 50/50 on seeing this check. Speaking of the oil giant, I expect them to be the big winner in this stimulus package. I'm sure we'll see our first $4 a gallon gas about the same time these checks are cut and ads on TV for gas gift cards at BP, Chevron, etc... And if gas is $4 a gallon in the states, what will it be on the Rock? Like Madatory Marley on 91X San Diego I'm going with $4.20 or a clean $50 to fill up the Subaru. Damnit.
When you put Shrub Money next to the EVOS judgment it barely crosses my mind unless I think of the Schrub Company in Anchorage and dropping the whole thang in there to stimulate my package. I mean, even the PFD makes me feel like I can really make some purchases but I just have a hard time believing the six hundy is going to save our economic arses, just pad Wal*Mart's stats. Is the IRS is playing the role of BALCO for Inc. America? I don't know.
I'd say Safeway is getting some of my piece of the pie and the rest to monthly bills. Yawn (as in not very stimulating). The Top Se7en will get anything left.
Back to completing my taxes, if everyone claims to be sick of the IRS and there are all these plans to get rid of it, why does that never happen? Flat tax, national sales tax, tax forms that fit on a postcard, tax the whales, something besides Turbo Tax. Thank goodness we don't have state income tax in Alaska. How about taxing only people with kids. Do you know what the carbon footprint of creating another human is? I say there should be tax credits for getting snipped or tube tying. I say I should get $1000 a year every year the goalie records all shutouts. I say if you really want to stop people from having children for welfare money, pay them to not have children for welfare money. Cheers.
And something like 70% or more of the taxes I paid go to protect a country will 1100-plus nuclear warheads against a country that had none. FYI- I don't pick up the phone at 3am because I'm asleep or still out if it is a weekend.
I said Quickie so I better stop before I get to something I actually know something about.
After some Guy helped me with the free tax filing assistance at Kodiak College (or as the football commentators call it, The "C") I got home and opened my mail to find Notice #1377 from the Internal Revenue Service. Is there an External Revenue Service that collects taxes from all the countries that pay for reruns of Baywatch?
Anywho, I will probably get $600.00 in a few months but after the Exxon ordeal I actually think it is 50/50 on seeing this check. Speaking of the oil giant, I expect them to be the big winner in this stimulus package. I'm sure we'll see our first $4 a gallon gas about the same time these checks are cut and ads on TV for gas gift cards at BP, Chevron, etc... And if gas is $4 a gallon in the states, what will it be on the Rock? Like Madatory Marley on 91X San Diego I'm going with $4.20 or a clean $50 to fill up the Subaru. Damnit.
When you put Shrub Money next to the EVOS judgment it barely crosses my mind unless I think of the Schrub Company in Anchorage and dropping the whole thang in there to stimulate my package. I mean, even the PFD makes me feel like I can really make some purchases but I just have a hard time believing the six hundy is going to save our economic arses, just pad Wal*Mart's stats. Is the IRS is playing the role of BALCO for Inc. America? I don't know.
I'd say Safeway is getting some of my piece of the pie and the rest to monthly bills. Yawn (as in not very stimulating). The Top Se7en will get anything left.
Back to completing my taxes, if everyone claims to be sick of the IRS and there are all these plans to get rid of it, why does that never happen? Flat tax, national sales tax, tax forms that fit on a postcard, tax the whales, something besides Turbo Tax. Thank goodness we don't have state income tax in Alaska. How about taxing only people with kids. Do you know what the carbon footprint of creating another human is? I say there should be tax credits for getting snipped or tube tying. I say I should get $1000 a year every year the goalie records all shutouts. I say if you really want to stop people from having children for welfare money, pay them to not have children for welfare money. Cheers.
And something like 70% or more of the taxes I paid go to protect a country will 1100-plus nuclear warheads against a country that had none. FYI- I don't pick up the phone at 3am because I'm asleep or still out if it is a weekend.
I said Quickie so I better stop before I get to something I actually know something about.