1.14.2008

Quickie/Update: Still Tickin'

It went from 10 degrees here to 35 as soon as I landed in Anchorage. I told you when I got back it would warm up so send me a fruit basket, bitcholas. As promised there will be a travel post but it takes me about eight hours to hash it all out so expect that next week.

While on the plane today I saw this tidbit in McPaper and it really gave me more hope than anyone running for the White House. Speaking of which, maybe I hang with the bloodiest of the bleeding hearts but every single person I've spoke with about the election likes Edwards. Over Obama. Over Clinton. And in my case, over Kerry STILL. Please don't call me Hannity but I'm not buying the Hilary Tears thing at all, that was planned months ago. Honestly, I'm more interested in following Da Publickinz because in 2000 they said McCain was too old to ever run again. Not. Just remember, Arizona and Lose go together like Sean Preston and Jayden James.

I'm told that this is the last day I can watch TV without a special/tard box so I'm probably going to scrap the whole enchilada and go without cable until the Seahawks play again. No Stupid Bowl Party at the Alderwood Penthouse this year. That is why God made Tony's. The jacked up internet isn't far behind. Stuck between ASC and a Rock place.

Plus as of today I'm going 60 days without beer. No joke. Its like my own lil Lent but without the big wad in the clothes drier. This is not to be confused with my new holiday of Ramadong for the cult I'm slowing building. Nothing but two-a-days in my future at The House Lindsay Built. BEEFCAKE!!!!!

In review: I'm back in this mudderphutter, John Boy Edwards is a pimp, GCI can suck my wang, and no PBR til St. Costellos Day.

I now have to go back to the airport to get my bag that finally caught up with me.


Blog Archive