I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait for video for this one but I had nothing better to do so I called up Pizza Chris to check out The Fresh Prince of Bel Air in I Am Legend. Well then what am I? Chopped liver? In retrospect I think they should have cast Ted Nugent for the lead role.I really love end-of-civilization themes so that tipped the scale towards shelling out seven bucks to see it now. However one thing I don't care for are horror movies and this qualifies as one in my book based on me peeing my pants 23 times. I had to go get a large soda to help me keep urinated the film scared me so many times. In fact I quit looking at Smith and was casing the background and corners of the screen for the next f-wording thing to jump out. They should hand out Bayer and nitro pills with this flick. The thought of Rusty giving me
mouth-to-mouth was the only thing that kept me from passing out from fear although the thought of Rusty giving me mouth-to-mouth could also cause me to pass out from fear.
Now the obligatory hottie co-star. I couldn't find the real name of the German Shepard so I'll skip to the Brazilian (her nationality, sickos) Alice Braga who really wasn't all that, even if she was basically the last chick on Earth, kinda. In fact I'd say I was more turned on by the sounds coming from the red Mustang GT. Seriously. What guy hasn't fantasized about driving a high performance car at high speed thru a major metropolitan area with no repercussions? If you said Dr. Hans, YOU WIN!
Basically, Smith plays a military scientist who survives a virus that kills 90% of the world population. Most of those who survive mutate into what I thought were supposed to be vampires but were more like Rob Zombie fans. I was going to say Raiders but I use that too much. He tries to find a cure to bring back humanity but ends growing a field of herb in Central Park and getting baked every day at 4:20pm right before the monsters come out to play. Mel Gibson and Tina Turner make a cameo. Not really. Smith's young daughter Willow however does appear and kills at least 10o mudderphutters. Some with her bare hands. One with an Otter Pop. Another with a Tickle Me Elmo talking doll.
I loved the Batman/Superman billboard in post-apocalypse NYC in Legend. You should also look for the retirement date for Shaq in the news ticker. Even the way the film jumped around between the past and present worked. And Sunkist-colored Jayhawk gets.....
If you could handle Alien without uncontrollable bed wetting for a week after then I can recommend I Am Legend. I think I would have got more out of it if I'd visited the Big Apple in my adult life. It has been a long day and I'm just not quick enough to come up with an Eli Manning reference at this time.
Once again I was captivated by the previews. The new Batman looks awesome with Ocho Cinco as The Joker. The trailer for the new Narnia flick looks good too starring The Artist Formally Known As Prince Caspian. The four brats find out their mom was killed by the paparazzi and get wicked postal on everyone; talking lions, dwarfs, the entire Washington starting line-up (NBA). It makes Harry Potter look like a small white boy in John Lennon glasses.
FYI: I asked The Fletcher if he is going to get Rambo and he says it depends on how well it does 48-side. Cross yer fingers and wish upon a star for explosive tipped arrows and blood stained headbands.
mouth-to-mouth was the only thing that kept me from passing out from fear although the thought of Rusty giving me mouth-to-mouth could also cause me to pass out from fear.Now the obligatory hottie co-star. I couldn't find the real name of the German Shepard so I'll skip to the Brazilian (her nationality, sickos) Alice Braga who really wasn't all that, even if she was basically the last chick on Earth, kinda. In fact I'd say I was more turned on by the sounds coming from the red Mustang GT. Seriously. What guy hasn't fantasized about driving a high performance car at high speed thru a major metropolitan area with no repercussions? If you said Dr. Hans, YOU WIN!
Basically, Smith plays a military scientist who survives a virus that kills 90% of the world population. Most of those who survive mutate into what I thought were supposed to be vampires but were more like Rob Zombie fans. I was going to say Raiders but I use that too much. He tries to find a cure to bring back humanity but ends growing a field of herb in Central Park and getting baked every day at 4:20pm right before the monsters come out to play. Mel Gibson and Tina Turner make a cameo. Not really. Smith's young daughter Willow however does appear and kills at least 10o mudderphutters. Some with her bare hands. One with an Otter Pop. Another with a Tickle Me Elmo talking doll.
I loved the Batman/Superman billboard in post-apocalypse NYC in Legend. You should also look for the retirement date for Shaq in the news ticker. Even the way the film jumped around between the past and present worked. And Sunkist-colored Jayhawk gets.....
If you could handle Alien without uncontrollable bed wetting for a week after then I can recommend I Am Legend. I think I would have got more out of it if I'd visited the Big Apple in my adult life. It has been a long day and I'm just not quick enough to come up with an Eli Manning reference at this time.
Once again I was captivated by the previews. The new Batman looks awesome with Ocho Cinco as The Joker. The trailer for the new Narnia flick looks good too starring The Artist Formally Known As Prince Caspian. The four brats find out their mom was killed by the paparazzi and get wicked postal on everyone; talking lions, dwarfs, the entire Washington starting line-up (NBA). It makes Harry Potter look like a small white boy in John Lennon glasses.
FYI: I asked The Fletcher if he is going to get Rambo and he says it depends on how well it does 48-side. Cross yer fingers and wish upon a star for explosive tipped arrows and blood stained headbands.