
I've toyed with this idea before as a way to know who is for real and who is a frontrunning SOB. In case you didn't notice, I like the Seahawks. I like them to the point of bankruptcy and total isolation from female kind. For years I wanted to set up a wall in a sports bar or at Bases Loaded for Kodiakians to declare their loyalty for life to the team they hold dearest but I never got it off the ground. So here now before Week 14 of the 2007-08 NFL season I bring you the first edition of Hawk of the Rock, a list of Kodiak Seahawks fans. The requirements are simple:
1. The person must have at some point or presently reside on Kodiak and/or Afognak Island for a total of five continuous years.
2. The person can not claim to like any other team in the National Football League above the Seattle Seahawks. You can have a second favorite team if you want to be a total panty waste, but not two favorite teams.
3. The person can never abandon their loyalty to the Seattle Seahawks. Punishable by 1000 word sandinyerface pummeling including wife, children, and mother.
As of December 5th, 2007
1. The person must have at some point or presently reside on Kodiak and/or Afognak Island for a total of five continuous years.
2. The person can not claim to like any other team in the National Football League above the Seattle Seahawks. You can have a second favorite team if you want to be a total panty waste, but not two favorite teams.
3. The person can never abandon their loyalty to the Seattle Seahawks. Punishable by 1000 word sandinyerface pummeling including wife, children, and mother.
As of December 5th, 2007
H A W K OF THE R O C K
List of Loyalty
Nick Sandin
Dennis Thompson
Fred Simeonoff
Vern Hall
Phil Johnson
Only these five to start but I have to get the word out. If you want to nominate someone please e-mail me at sandinyerface@hotmail.comList of Loyalty
Nick Sandin
Dennis Thompson
Fred Simeonoff
Vern Hall
Phil Johnson