I didn't really like it. You'd think a movie with 1000 midgets and Vinnie Vaughn would do it for me but no. It was too adult to be a kids movie yet too childish to make it appealing to grown folk. Cameos by Stallone, Baldwin, and even Mr. Clinton were the only parts I really laughed at. The GF of the main character wasn't even hot either. Don't they know the formula? Santa's Lil Helper was spank bankable at least. Mrs. Claus wasn't bad for an older women I guess but I live in Kodiak and would probably never mutter such things if I WERE STILL IN SEATTLE!!!! TAKE ME BACK!!!!

I finally saw The Departed on HBO yesterday. It is kind of like three seasons of The Sopranos condensed into 150 minutes with the guy who did Oceans 11-13 casting making the calls. They use my favorite F-word six billion times. Fred Claus? Not once. Family films are ruining America. With a name like Giamatti you should be peelin' caps back every five minutes. And no "doing the motorboat." C'mon Vince! What up?

I finally saw The Departed on HBO yesterday. It is kind of like three seasons of The Sopranos condensed into 150 minutes with the guy who did Oceans 11-13 casting making the calls. They use my favorite F-word six billion times. Fred Claus? Not once. Family films are ruining America. With a name like Giamatti you should be peelin' caps back every five minutes. And no "doing the motorboat." C'mon Vince! What up?