Best. Movie. Ever. That's me saying it. I didn't even play with these things when I was a kid, opting for Stompers and G.I. Joe. Let it be known that COBRA could kick the crap out of al Qaeda and that a Michael Bay G.I. Joe movie with Bruce Willis and Heather Locklear would make about $4,000,000,000,000 the first weekend.
The special effects were like seeing Star Wars in 1976 for the first time. Hollywood took a techie leap forward again with this one. The sound effects were fantastic too. I try making them with my mouth when I roll up the windows on my Subaru now.
But let's skip plot and go right to the highlight.
Her name is Megan Fox.

As in FOX. If she set foot on Kodiak we'd build a 50 foot golden statue of her within a week. Local pubs would buy ads saying she was seen there and you could touch the bar stool she sat in for a fee. The actress is like North Carolina Coastie Wife hot times ten. She completely made up for the fact almost all the robots were GM products that all should have broke down 25 minutes into the film. OK, I don't like Chevy although I'll admit the new Camero looks cool. Maybe in the sequel thery will have a Z28 Autobot that hangs out in the KHS parking lot selling weed and picking up Megan Fox wannabes. Isn't this a helpful review?
I miss Pat Branson's movie reviews in the Mirror. Maybe that is because my name is not Rusty. She probably cost him 100 grand over the years she had that column. Now she wastes her time with politics and seniors, definitely not Decepticon material. And I doubt she's like Transformers, the greatest...movie...ever (thumb...index...pinky).
So if you were an Autobot Transformer what car/truck/SUV/Vespa would you be?