I'm down to my days of my overextended youth, staring down the barrel of 39 plus one. A decade where I finally got a hold of some demons and choked them out. I'm far happier now than I was in 2001 although I'd say I'm also not as sharp from being possessed by the spirit of Frank The Tank. I think the last ten years at Tony's has dropped my IQ somewhat but I'll take the peace of mind over a mind in pieces when I was 29.98 years of age.
Still, I'm going out like a college junior. I'm dead serious when I joke I'm an alcoholic. My weight gain has become a community topic. And I'm on-line 98% of the time. Am I in confession? This can't continue.
Anywho, my twenties were fun but at the same time rough and spent my thirties fixing a lot of that. Now the slate is clean for the next X. And ex. Although I do regret trading in my WRX for the STi and not getting a second Seahawks season ticket those pale in comparison to my failed relationships with human females... WARNING: I went to a wedding yesterday so this crap is in my head although I know some people like mushy schmitt. Specifically two. What was different was now I was the dumper instead of the dumpee like my younger years but the results were the same. The second guessing is just 180 and I'm beginning to think there is a salted rim around my cold, blended heart. So hopefully my forties will find some middle ground and be more open to L-word when the opportunity presents itself again before I totally monster out and what was humor on here becomes my actual attitude towards the Earf womens. Perhaps this a whimper for help.
And lastly I hate the say I'm ending this blog for a third time so I won't. But I'd like to to a joint venture instead so I'm looking to form a super group of Rock writers to joining forces with me and make sandinyerface a secondary site in my on-line existence. I'm looking at you, Ishmael.
Still, I'm going out like a college junior. I'm dead serious when I joke I'm an alcoholic. My weight gain has become a community topic. And I'm on-line 98% of the time. Am I in confession? This can't continue.
Anywho, my twenties were fun but at the same time rough and spent my thirties fixing a lot of that. Now the slate is clean for the next X. And ex. Although I do regret trading in my WRX for the STi and not getting a second Seahawks season ticket those pale in comparison to my failed relationships with human females... WARNING: I went to a wedding yesterday so this crap is in my head although I know some people like mushy schmitt. Specifically two. What was different was now I was the dumper instead of the dumpee like my younger years but the results were the same. The second guessing is just 180 and I'm beginning to think there is a salted rim around my cold, blended heart. So hopefully my forties will find some middle ground and be more open to L-word when the opportunity presents itself again before I totally monster out and what was humor on here becomes my actual attitude towards the Earf womens. Perhaps this a whimper for help.
And lastly I hate the say I'm ending this blog for a third time so I won't. But I'd like to to a joint venture instead so I'm looking to form a super group of Rock writers to joining forces with me and make sandinyerface a secondary site in my on-line existence. I'm looking at you, Ishmael.