3.21.2011

Pacific Inn Pub



Not sure why I was looking for a website for a bar seven blocks away when I can just walk there. Hecks, I already got half the menu memorized like it's Henry's. Anyway this video of the place came up in the search and it was not any kind of revelation they don't have a website. In fact, it seems highly appropriate. They have a porthole clock and another on the front door. The bar top is blue as if it was ripped out of an on ferry named after a glacier. The stools are bolted to the floor and aren't that comfortable after an hour. Their fish and chips are unreal good (second time I've posted that) and the beer selection can hang with anywhere in Seattle. So for three more weeks this is my Mel-less Tony's, my oasis in the concrete, my hard place from my Rock. Now I'm fighting the urge to have a pint and a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. Damn you, YouTube-Google double teaming my hungry arse.

Blog Archive