One month before I return and home is definitely on my mind.
-When is the last time Kodiak had a good old standoff?
-Kodiak probably will never have water shortages or conservation measures in my lifetime but I still want this endless hot shower concept. And for all the sexist comments I've made this video acts as a partial make up call to yall human female readers. It's not Hall Pass quality, ladies, but....wait, you haven't seen Hall Pass yet. Rusty!
-Word on the street and trickling down to me is THIS GUY bit a part of somebody's face off. And he's not 4'10". One more reason to BOYCOTT THE MECCA.
-I'm also getting word that Kodiak could have 3G service before warp drive is invented. I'm seriously thinking of switching to GCI and that's on the level of buying flowers for Raider fans or going to Sunday mass. Somebody stop me before I make this terrible mistake.
-Add the Comet Tavern to my list of top bars in metro Seatown.
-So far I've been to three Sounders games and not bought one beer. Maybe I do have will power.
-I almost missed Earth Hour this year. Got in on half of it.
-Zero Motorcycles has a new model out with a removable battery you can take inside and charge if you can't get a cord to it. And THIS is even better.
-Would you rather go to a UW women's softball game or a AAA Tacoma Rainiers game?
-I have a VIP pass to see the greatest band in the world in Portland in April. However, the samples of the new album have me a bit concerned.
- Go UCONN! Daddy needs beer money for May!
- Bad.