On Monday at 1pm on KMXT I will get to discuss five songs that are important to me as part of the fall fund drive for public radio. Some find this a very difficult process narrowing down the tunes that moved them to only be counted on one hand but for me it wasn't too difficult. If the station had done it my way I think I would have preferred to go over the five artists/groups that move me rather than songs but whateva. Public Enemy would be number one on that list and hold it now...a new song (above). You were expecting 2 Live Crew I bet.
I've seen P.E. in concert three times and I wouldn't mind getting having that pleasure one more time. There are the only group I had on cassette and then rebought on CD later. I even had the Fight the Power LIVE VHS release.
Check the next video for a quick discography lesson by the man himself, Chuck D.
I've seen P.E. in concert three times and I wouldn't mind getting having that pleasure one more time. There are the only group I had on cassette and then rebought on CD later. I even had the Fight the Power LIVE VHS release.
Check the next video for a quick discography lesson by the man himself, Chuck D.