10.14.2010

9/11

Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is flip on my Mac and see if the world has ended. I've pretty much done this every day since September 12th, 2001. And every morning I expect the worst and so far every day I'm pleasantly surprised 'Merica hasn't been nuked or something alone those lines. This is why I don't need coffee.

Last night I decided to listen to a man named Josef Princiotta who came down from Anchorage to discuss his angle at the high school about the 9/11 attacks. Then I was going to the movies to see Jessica Alba naked.

Basically his concentration was on the science of the falling of the three (three) World Trade Center buildings and that it was impossible for them to come down the way they did without the assistance of another energy producing force. The planes hitting and temperature of the fires could not have done what happened. Believe me I'm barely cutting the surface of his presentation.

I'm no Jesse Ventura but I know a few pieces of the conspiracy puzzle that have been tossed around but last night I'd heard some I'd never heard such as:

- Popular Mechanics was full of schmitt.
- The media never showing the burned cars blocks away
- WTC Building 7 being reported down when a BBC news report still showed it up, then went off the air.
- Building 7 was the largest CIA/FBI building outside of DC.
- Building 7 contained evidence in the Enron case.
- The twin towers were mysteriously closed a week before and worked on by some mysterious contractor or something like that. This was barely covered and he also said this was actually unconfirmed.
- Building 7 was cleaned up first and only by people with special government clearance.
-The government spent $40 million investigating Bill Clinton's Lewinski thang and $20 million on the investigation of 9/11.
-1300 engineers and architects have signed their names to a document saying the official government explanation for the downing of the three (THREE) buildings was physically impossible.
-The Commerce department, not ATF or a similar agency, conducted the investigation of 9/11.
-The Boeing aircraft used in the attack was not capable of flying at the speed they tracked on radar at that low an altitude.



In fact, I found the Building 7 part of the presentation the most fascinating. It seems to me that the twin towers were a diversion from taking out the smaller Building 7.

Mr. Princicotta finished by saying how believing what he feels he's proven can drive you crazy where I came in thinking yer might be crazy to believe this could happen. And in the end he never answers why this happened or says who he believes is behind it (Bush, China, IThe Smoking Man, Iran, ex-KGB, The A-Team, Bruce Willis, who knows?). I agree with him that it will probably take another country to do an independent look at all the evidence to get a clearer picture of what really happened.

So if this was an inside job, how many people would it take to pull it off ? And without one of them snitchin'? That's my hang-up. These groups might be correct but until an insider comes out I don't see this ever getting into the mainstream discussion.

Blog Archive