In a continuation of catch up blogging this is a music video I "acted" in this past spring in Seattle. I'm one of the media multitude in the background and can best been seen on the right side of the court bench in a hipster hat and a neckt...I can't say that word. The band is called K Sera (from Sactown) and of course we were told this band is "going places" and the next big thing not in my pants. Wonderful. Whateva.The lead singer actually sang during each take instead of lip sync and we did things at least 20 times per shot. I found that strange.
I was involved as an extra at two locations. One in front of a community center at Rainier and Alaska S. near where I lived in 1994 and the other downtown in what used to be a church. The video was shot using DSLRs, a pair of Canon 7Ds I believe. The chick in the red dress was flat out amazing to look at all day and I can't believe I forgot about her until now. But here in the video she dropped a couple points. That's my sexist shallow comment for the day. There was also a college student there who was from Ouzinkie who did the second shoot downtown. My world is small.
I was involved as an extra at two locations. One in front of a community center at Rainier and Alaska S. near where I lived in 1994 and the other downtown in what used to be a church. The video was shot using DSLRs, a pair of Canon 7Ds I believe. The chick in the red dress was flat out amazing to look at all day and I can't believe I forgot about her until now. But here in the video she dropped a couple points. That's my sexist shallow comment for the day. There was also a college student there who was from Ouzinkie who did the second shoot downtown. My world is small.