2.04.2010

No Mo' Ish?

I've spent more time, money, and resources than the feds looking for Bin Loco for this blogging superstar mudderphutter and now I hear he's hanging up his mouse? Skull f-word me! Serious? I should have used my power on the airwaves to put out an all points bulletin and a cash or beer reward for the identity of this guy. And he says everyone knows? I don't even know what that thing in his mouth is let alone who he is? Now I can do without Arty V, yer Flat Rats, even my homie 4-niner Terry, but I'm not sure I can live in a world without Ishmael. Was Salinger's death too much? Did Palin's peeps get to him? Is the Aluttiq mafia behind this? Is he on drugs? Damnit Kodiak, it is always drugs. I might have to fly back and check the alley between AC and Henry's and see if there is a guy passed out with tracks in his arm clutching a buttwiped copy of Going Rogue. Blogicide is not the answer, man! I've been to the edge of the darkness, the words fade in and out but you can recover. YES YOU CAN!

Blog Archive