2.11.2010

I'll Take That: USCG Radio

Remember this thang where I rip out a part of the Baranof Enquirer and then rip the heart out of the author? I don't either. But I'm bring it back to reply to THIS story on a new smegment on KMXT called Deck Watch. From the article comes Admiral Commander Sara Francis who said...

“People in town know that the Base is here, but they don’t know exactly what we do,” Francis said. “We want to break down the wall.”

I spend most of my life building that wall and they are trying to tear it down? I've been gone a month and a half and the Coasties have managed to take over my station AND wage peace with the community? And Sara, we already know what yall do.

1. Get drunk and sing at Bernie's Rainbow Room
2. Shop at Walmart
3. Wife swap
4. Pray to Jesus he will cut a year off yer time stationed on The Rock and send you back to North Carolina.
5. Save mudderphutters who can't swim

Good luck to you, Deck Watch. Hope you sign Pam Anderson for next season....if JOTR doesn't get HER FIRST!


Blog Archive