After two weeks I'm still getting pain in my mouth from having a D-1 offensive lineman rip two embedded teethfrommyface. This video above best describes how I felt this evening before a couple Advil. It scares my neighbors when I reenact this. Maybe that's why Penthouse #8 is for sale now.
But my heart is hurting too. Mo Morris is a Lion now and my man, master of the Sugar Bear Shake, Rocky Bernard is now a Giant. And all we got was a back-up D-lineman from the Packers. I'm checking the Seattle Times and two sports sistes every hour on the hour to see if WHOZYERMAMA has decided where he's going. Please, Football Gods, shine on thee. And if Weaver goes I might have to take another week off of work (and that's going under bereavement leave on the time sheet).
Shawn Springs. Joey Galloway. D-Jack. Even Uneven Stevens. All free agents still on the market. Its like Night of the Living Deadhawks. I'd take Springs back. Joey Go-Away can still play but he burned us long ago. D-Jack's career looks like D-Crack and I can't see him coming D-Back. And the Ted Stevens has a better shot of coming back than the tight end.