3.30.2009

My Bad/March 2009: Additions


Yes, that's from Tony's Bar. No, I didn't write it. And you should see what's written in the Doux Doux stall.

OK, I didn't post hardly all month and I have no explanation other than I don't give a f-word. There have been all kinds of things to post about like....

Half the Lions playing for the Seahawks now with Morris and Peterson going to Detroit. Can you see why I wasn't motivated to log in?

I also couldn't go to Seattle to the Sounders first game because of The-Job-I-Can't-Talk-About. Damnit!

Want another? I was going to go to Anchorage and have a mini spring break but Redoubt busted a nut and therefore I did not. OK, that wasn't going to happen anyway but remember...

Sometimes all a man needs is hope


....which is why I woke up at 7:50am a couple Mondays ago to score tickets to the Seattle Mist, the Lingerie Football League team with home games (played in Kent, WA) on 9/11 and 1/1/10.

And the Nuts of the Round Table and I stumbled upon the hottest action in Kodiak on Saturday in the form of young coastie chicks at the Golden Wanker where we made a sneak attack on their $2 Budweiser. TOGA TOGA TOGA!



They even had some girl in pink out there that was like the 100 year storm. Un. Real. And of course I didn't get photographic evidence that Miss Danielle's title run might be over. Maybe she'll get booted out the Guard and start bartending. Needless to say we agreed we should go out there once a month. They can have Bernie's, we want their base pub.

Another distraction keeping me off the blog has been my new hobby; cooking East Indian food. I got tired of waiting for fall to hit my spots in Seatown I decided to try and learn how to make Tikki Masala and Tandoori Chicken at home with mixed results. I also banged out a lentil hummus that had so much garlic in it Van Helsing asked for the recipe.

486-JAKE is begging for a response but I only care about the gun in my pants. I should look up the whole 2 million 'Mericans a year are saved by guns another guy came up with, comparing them to seat belts. High comdey.

$211 OW Anchorage to Hawai'i. JC and a side of rice with pineapple, why am I here?

A pair of AlaskaMen responses have cut into my time with e-mail exchanges but it ain't L-word. There is no substitute for 3-D and without it magic is just an ex-Laker.

I also very recently took an A-Rod sized step towards the darkness. A dude I talk to at the gym told me about a suppliement he's taken with great results called Cyclo Tren. Not steriods but I'm sure this could get you a four-game suspension from the commish. I've had trouble getting past this point at the gym in the past (and saw the blog post potential of trying it for a month) so I figured I'd try it. Even claims hair growth and makes you hornier which is what I really need. It might be the "gateway drug" to HGH and wheat grass lunches. BEEFCAKE!

So maybe when the NFL releases the regular season schedule in the next week i'll feel like myself again and post on the regular once again but until then keep watching the last six seconds of the above video over and over, click yer heels together, and say "I wish I was in San Diego, I wish I was in San Diego, I wish I was in San Diego..."


Blog Archive