Thank you. I'm not sure I could have handled getting swept by San Frannie and as five point dogs I didn't expect to blow them out but thank you, I'll take it. With Arizona losing there is a glimmer of hope we aren't getting a tag on our toe yet.
I walked to "the Shelter" as my "new" set of wheels was parked at the Missy Mansion, a victim of the Wolfboy Going Homersexual Party. Not a bad lil par-tay. Drank more PBR than the entire Alpha Beta house and finally got to test sit in a real NFL DreamSeat that Scrappy won from the Villagio last year. Got to see most of the Phillies-Rays Game 3, talk trash with Hal Pa and the Ladybug Man, met a couple new people. SuperDave recorded another save around 11:30pm and shuttle the man of the night and I to the still grill-less Tony's On The Mall to extend the evening. Turns out it was Neckbeard Night.
Caught the tail end of the game from Wembley which is more interesting for the crowd shots (look at all those pasty white mudderphutters) and UK trivia (hey, they named a clock tower after the Steelers QB, they love 'Merican football over here!) plus my recent Sandinistas pick-up Duece McAllister trying to keep me on top.
With lowerewd expectations I wasn't shaken that we couldn't the the ball across the goal line and settled for Mare's field goals. Whateva. When Kearney ran back the fumble I felt like we could win a game for the first time since Ramadan started. Wallace looked better than last week but I still don't see him as the future back-up to The Hass. Forsett almost broke a tackle on a punt that I thought I'd have scored on, got me excited.

But this was Leonard Weaver's day, a day I've been waiting for for awhile. I like him at tailback more than Jones (he was at fullback most of the game). Maybe we can send Julius to the Redskins in 2009.
The Other Coach Mike's post game news conference will no doubt be a Coors Light ad at some point in time.
But with Philly next, followed by a cross county trip to Miami that even the Dunbar kid wouldn't want to make, I'm not getting too high off this victory. If the Hawks can topple the Eagles I'll be a truer believer than forest dwelling Russians in Anchor Point. Since I will be in Seattle this feature won't appear. Look for Soberless in San Diego as a substitute.
I walked to "the Shelter" as my "new" set of wheels was parked at the Missy Mansion, a victim of the Wolfboy Going Homersexual Party. Not a bad lil par-tay. Drank more PBR than the entire Alpha Beta house and finally got to test sit in a real NFL DreamSeat that Scrappy won from the Villagio last year. Got to see most of the Phillies-Rays Game 3, talk trash with Hal Pa and the Ladybug Man, met a couple new people. SuperDave recorded another save around 11:30pm and shuttle the man of the night and I to the still grill-less Tony's On The Mall to extend the evening. Turns out it was Neckbeard Night.
Caught the tail end of the game from Wembley which is more interesting for the crowd shots (look at all those pasty white mudderphutters) and UK trivia (hey, they named a clock tower after the Steelers QB, they love 'Merican football over here!) plus my recent Sandinistas pick-up Duece McAllister trying to keep me on top.
With lowerewd expectations I wasn't shaken that we couldn't the the ball across the goal line and settled for Mare's field goals. Whateva. When Kearney ran back the fumble I felt like we could win a game for the first time since Ramadan started. Wallace looked better than last week but I still don't see him as the future back-up to The Hass. Forsett almost broke a tackle on a punt that I thought I'd have scored on, got me excited.
But this was Leonard Weaver's day, a day I've been waiting for for awhile. I like him at tailback more than Jones (he was at fullback most of the game). Maybe we can send Julius to the Redskins in 2009.
The Other Coach Mike's post game news conference will no doubt be a Coors Light ad at some point in time.
But with Philly next, followed by a cross county trip to Miami that even the Dunbar kid wouldn't want to make, I'm not getting too high off this victory. If the Hawks can topple the Eagles I'll be a truer believer than forest dwelling Russians in Anchor Point. Since I will be in Seattle this feature won't appear. Look for Soberless in San Diego as a substitute.