! I've been sick since Wednesday and missed two and a half days of work to this crud. Jock of the Rock was the first time I've really left the house in three days as I spread my disease around the KMXT studios. Missing Friday night is killing me. Missing tonight might finish me off.
! When I'm generous I give a few bucks to the American Red Cross but this year I'm donating to a better cause: www.freelevi.org
! I used my big energy rebate thingee from Gov. Crazy White Woman to get a heated electric mattress pad. A radiant oil heated is my other planned purchase for my war on winter but they are difficult to find in Kodiak. Walmart has some but I still hate shopping there. Guess I'll just have to stay in bed longer.
! Sober moment from last month: I figured out where I ate pizza and had beer at in Portland before getting on the train back to Seattle. It is called Captain Ankeny's Well at 50 SW 3rd Ave.
! The BuzzardBait is returning to Kodiak for a visit at the end of the month. Hide the Budweiser.
! Holly Madison hasn't called yet. Along those lines I have replaced Carrie Underwood with The Venetian Princess as Unattainable Human Female #1. Is this teenage boy level? Totally.
! I've been following the financial news closer than I probably have my entire life. With a trillion dollar war and a 700 billion dollar bailout I wondered how much money does the federal government collect in taxes to pay for everything? My limited search reveled the IRS collected about 2 trillion this or last year and that it takes 11 billion to run the IRS. Oh schmitt!
So how is all this doom and gloom going to effect us here in Kodiak? I usually have an answer for everything but I'm stumped on this one. I expect the human male: human female ratio to remain unchanged.
! Bill Maher's movie Religulous came out on the 3rd. What are the chances Rusty will bring that? Not. Gonna. Happen.
! Why does this video remind me of The Bar That Is Little?
! When I'm generous I give a few bucks to the American Red Cross but this year I'm donating to a better cause: www.freelevi.org
! I used my big energy rebate thingee from Gov. Crazy White Woman to get a heated electric mattress pad. A radiant oil heated is my other planned purchase for my war on winter but they are difficult to find in Kodiak. Walmart has some but I still hate shopping there. Guess I'll just have to stay in bed longer.
! Sober moment from last month: I figured out where I ate pizza and had beer at in Portland before getting on the train back to Seattle. It is called Captain Ankeny's Well at 50 SW 3rd Ave.
! The BuzzardBait is returning to Kodiak for a visit at the end of the month. Hide the Budweiser.
! Holly Madison hasn't called yet. Along those lines I have replaced Carrie Underwood with The Venetian Princess as Unattainable Human Female #1. Is this teenage boy level? Totally.
! I've been following the financial news closer than I probably have my entire life. With a trillion dollar war and a 700 billion dollar bailout I wondered how much money does the federal government collect in taxes to pay for everything? My limited search reveled the IRS collected about 2 trillion this or last year and that it takes 11 billion to run the IRS. Oh schmitt!
So how is all this doom and gloom going to effect us here in Kodiak? I usually have an answer for everything but I'm stumped on this one. I expect the human male: human female ratio to remain unchanged.
! Bill Maher's movie Religulous came out on the 3rd. What are the chances Rusty will bring that? Not. Gonna. Happen.
! Why does this video remind me of The Bar That Is Little?